Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

pirate's regatta gauntlet

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 19, 2014
I'm a level 59 and mickey dugan won't give me the quest to do the nautical gauntlet.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
milo gt on Nov 26, 2015 wrote:
I'm a level 59 and mickey dugan won't give me the quest to do the nautical gauntlet.
What's your nautical level?

Lieutenant
Jul 23, 2013
I believe you have to at least level 45 nautical level or above to get the quest. In addition, I suggest leveling up completely to 65.

In terms of the Nautical XP, try to be focused and organized while ship battling. Stick to one set of ships you know you can defeat. Ask around for help with ships that you have trouble with or you just want to go faster. If you're in Aquila, farming Ophidian ships is very good as they drop around 290-370 nautical xp. When I was leveling up my Nautical XP, I went to Avery Realm and found farming parties there. If you don't have access to Aquila, go to Marleybone or Mooshu. Farming any ships in Marleybone is decent and in Mooshu, Amber Hoard ships in Subata Skyway are very acceptable as well.

Fair Sailing! Good Luck!

~Clever Finnigan Voss~