Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

"It's Sabotage! (Part II)" errors

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Ahoy there!

During Beachhead's instance quest in Spoke B, "It's Sabotage! (Part II)", I've encountered a few minor errors. Read them, if you please.

1) During the conversation with Militus Tertius, he speaks his line, "Commence defensive assault!", but the dialogue interface incorrectly identifies him as Armada Musketeer, both name & character portrait included. That should be fixed so it properly displays his character portrait & name.

2) During the cutscene conversation with a hologram of Bishop, his character portrait only shows his regular portrait instead of the hologram version of him, during both lines before & after the Puppet Show, Bishop's War Report(AKA, Marleybone), first of which is, "Supreme Commander Kane, greetings from Marleybone. General Rooke is, as you know, engaged elsewhere. Thus, it falls to me to send this report." before that show is played, & the second line played after the Puppet Show is finished, "Working diligently toward total victory, I remain your loyal servant, Bishop. The Armada prevails.". That should be corrected so his hologram portrait is properly displayed, as well as his name changed to Hologram Bishop during these dialogue lines. Plus, after his report to Kane ended, the hologram didn't disappear before the real Bishop appears & says his line, "What is this? How did you get in here? Lay down your weapons - you are my prisoners!", while many Armada troops appear with him, too. Adjust that so his hologram properly disappears after finishing his report & the real Bishop appearing with many Armada troops.

Hope you may do so, if you please.

Thanks!