Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Problem with paying for membership/crowns

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 24, 2012
Hi there!

I'm Paprika2215, and my in-game pirate's name is Cunning Michael Sharp. I've been playing for a while now, complete with some crowns and a monthly membership. I've got a problem, however, and I wasn't sure exactly where I should ask for help.

I traded in my Windows laptop for a Macbook Pro last week (the laptop was the PC I used to play the game at first), but ever since then, my payment option isn't working anymore. I won't go into any further detail until I have KI's approval for this, because I'm not sure I should discuss payment options and bank accounts on these message boards. But if a KI staff member reads this post, please tell me whether or not you can help me out. I'm planning to buy some crowns, and as long as this problem persists, that'll be impossible.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

Please send an email to support@pirate101.com for assistance.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*