Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Three Scars Fight Purchase

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 22, 2012
So I have seen this message before when I didn't have enough crowns to buy access to an area, but I do not understand what it means! The story is that I sailed up to the Black Vortex to fight Three Scars, but I had to pay in order get access to the fight. I didn't have enough crowns or a membership, so I hit cancel and sailed away. As did this however, a message from Boochbeard came up and it said, "A-hoy there Pirate. If you want to keep playing for free, go help Manny!" What does he mean by this! Which Manny are we talking about here?! And what can helping Manny do to help with getting access to areas that you either have to purchase, or have a membership to get into? Please explain this to me!
From Swashbuckler,
Stormy Travis Sawkins

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

This means that Manny on Skull Island at the Blood Shoals Traitor's Cave may have some quests for you that are in the free to play areas.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
If you started playing a few years ago, before the big expansion of Skull Island and reorganization of the free-to-play zone, you may not have noticed the new quests in Blood Shoals, because we weren't required to go back and do them if we were already past that area.

Manny is one of Ratbeard's old crew that were poisoned at the start of the game.

Ensign
Dec 16, 2011
This occurred with me In Valencia. If you are wondering whether to do them, do it. The drops and storyline is incredibility useful.