Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hello!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 19, 2012
Sup all the people in pirate101
I just wanted to introduce myself to the forums I have a 65 and a 37 my Witchdoctors name is SullenJackOswald and my Swashbuckler is Dead-eye Dante
I have been a pirate101 player since the beginning of the game when i got the Gandry bundle i was SUPER excited to play and as soon as the i could play 1 week early perk when you got it so Hello!

Level 65 and Level 37

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
GuyFromSchool on Sep 25, 2015 wrote:
I just wanted to introduce myself to the forums I have a 65 and a 37 my Witchdoctors name is SullenJackOswald and my Swashbuckler is Dead-eye Dante
I have been a pirate101 player since the beginning of the game when i got the Gandry bundle i was SUPER excited to play and as soon as the i could play 1 week early perk when you got it so Hello!

Level 65 and Level 37
Ahoy and Welcome!

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Monsieur "Fearless" Finnigan of the Secret Service of the Sovereign State of Marleybone. But my friends just call me Finn.

The message boards are very, very awesome if you like Puns, helpful tips, Silly conspiracies, people who blame the said "over poweredness" of an item/class instead of excepting the fact that there is always room for improvement. I hope you have a wonderful time here, as I have.

~Fearless Finnigan

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Welcome to the message boards, Guy from School!

The question is.... which guy from school are you...???

Glad to have ya.

-Black Wolf Bowman Level 65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012

Level 65 and Level 37
Ahoy, mate and welcome to the message boards! I'm looking forward to seeing more posts from you!

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Welcome to the boards, GuyfromSchool or Dante, or Jack, whichever.

The boards are a great place to meet fellow players, ask for help, blah blah blah, same as anyone else said,
but, they didn't mention the occasional party we marauders of the message boards throw.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Welcome to the message boards.

By an amazing coincidence, I am sitting at school typing this message...

-Indigo

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
Welcome aboard... are you that same guy who sits at the back in English class during the afternoon?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Welcome to your official membership into the Message Board Marauders.
You are now part of a pretty amazing crew of mischievous, punny, brilliant, partying, shenanigan loving, supportive, helpful scalawags with hearts of pure gold.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Welcome Aboard mate great to always have new scallywags here yarrr.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
Yarr! Welcome, Dante! Hope ye have a fantastic week!

I'm Captain Cruel Owen Quarrel, and I'm looking forward to meeting ye in game and seeing more of your posts on the Boards :)

Cpt. Cruel Owen Quarrel, Level 65 Commander In Chief

Lieutenant
May 26, 2013
Hey, fellow guy from school! It's always nice to see a new face on the boards.
I'm dk4vision, A.K.A. Dashing Duncan Quinn, Level 65 Privateer.
Welcome!

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Welcome to the message boards I know your going to love it here

Petty Officer
Aug 06, 2015
Hey this is my very first post in the boards and my guy is Loyal Michael lvl 57 I just finished marleybone and i just wanna say that i have beed inspired to write this because of the developers, like blind mew and ratbeard, and because of the posters, like ValkoortheVictorius and Chrissy th' Blesser. Thx guys and see you in the skyway!

Ensign
Sep 19, 2012
Yes Thank you all! for greeting me to the message boards of Pirate101!

Sullen Jack Oswald - lvl 65
Dead-eye Dante - lvl 37

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Themagerhonor on Sep 26, 2015 wrote:
Hey this is my very first post in the boards and my guy is Loyal Michael lvl 57 I just finished marleybone and i just wanna say that i have beed inspired to write this because of the developers, like blind mew and ratbeard, and because of the posters, like ValkoortheVictorius and Chrissy th' Blesser. Thx guys and see you in the skyway!

Welcome to the Message Boards Michael . You say the sweetest things an I thank you.
I am looking forward to seeing where your inspiration will lead you.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013

Level 65 and Level 37
Guyfromschool? OH NO! DOES THIS MEAN THEIR FINIALLY GETTING OUT SOMEONE TO GET ME?! RED ALERT C-

Egg shen: ( wispers something in my ear )

Oh pfff I knew that anyway hiya! Glad you could join guyfromschool Trust me your going to have an epic time here :D

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Why ahoy there!

I'm a little late, but the welcoming is still heartily meant. Glad you could join us, GuyFromSchool. I think I remember you...do you happen to sit next to the GirlFromClass? I'm the NutballWhoJustDecidedToGetThrown BackIntoSchool...or you can just call me Valkoor-- rolls off the tongue a little bit easier.

I haven't been able to spend much time on the boards lately, but let me assure you that it's a super fun place to 'hangout' and you are going to enjoy the amazing crew of posters, pirates and people here. Enjoy your time here and in the Spiral and thank you for the great introduction.

Best of luck to you. Now I gotta get back to studying!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Themagerhonor on Sep 26, 2015 wrote:

Hello Loyal Michael and welcome to the Message Boards...so glad you could join us. I appreciate the kind thoughts and I'm surely with you in regards to Chrissy. She's the one that got this ol' scalawag on board, as well. Quite a power she possesses!

If you've been reading the boards for a while now, I'm quite sure you have come to know many of the great, creative, funny, helpful and all around awesome posters here on the boards. It's quite a fleet of fantastic friends and we are all so glad you decided to join up and say 'Hey'. Duties have made frequent posting quite a challenge for me lately, but I just wanted to stop in and say 'Welcome' and congrats on making it to the land of the Eagles.
Adventure awaits and I hope to see more of you here.

Again...welcome and smooth sailing to you!

Petty Officer
Aug 06, 2015
Thanks Valkoor i hope i will have a good if not great time here.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Sep 29, 2015 wrote:
Why ahoy there!

I'm a little late, but the welcoming is still heartily meant. Glad you could join us, GuyFromSchool. I think I remember you...do you happen to sit next to the GirlFromClass? I'm the NutballWhoJustDecidedToGetThrown BackIntoSchool...or you can just call me Valkoor-- rolls off the tongue a little bit easier.

I haven't been able to spend much time on the boards lately, but let me assure you that it's a super fun place to 'hangout' and you are going to enjoy the amazing crew of posters, pirates and people here. Enjoy your time here and in the Spiral and thank you for the great introduction.

Best of luck to you. Now I gotta get back to studying!
I nominate Valkoor as "Class Clown". ( Otherwise known as a disruptive influence. )

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
anecorbie on Sep 30, 2015 wrote:
I nominate Valkoor as "Class Clown". ( Otherwise known as a disruptive influence. )
You hit the nail on the head, Esperanza! 'Disruptive influence' sounds so much more stylish and sophisticated (eh, I think). Although....I also kind of like, Innovative Sway-- hmm, that could be my new stage moniker. I did receive a few scholastic superlatives in school, and yes most weren't centered around my academic accolades. What can I say-- the clown in me, runneth deep.

I honorably, humbly and bumbly accept your gracious nomination, with my red nose and rainbow fro held to the highest degree...yet slightly askew, of course. But, I'm not wearing gratuitously applied lipstick-- hey, I do have some standards (yes few, but I'm firm in upholding them, nonetheless).

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
anecorbie on Sep 30, 2015 wrote:
I nominate YE as most cunning

Cpt. Cruel Owen Quarrel, Level 65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Themagerhonor on Sep 29, 2015 wrote:
Thanks Valkoor i hope i will have a good if not great time here.
I put my doubloons on GREAT

Lieutenant
May 07, 2009
First Mate
Dec 24, 2009

Level 65 and Level 37
Coin flips into the air from a dark corner of the room. It lands on a side with a flower intersecting a knife perpendicularly. Suddenly, what a Skull Island survey said was the 7th most fabulous pirate comes into being from the coin. He speaks to you.

Whew, I've been gone way to long. Remind me to... Oh, am I on? Sorry, I'm out of my habit. Welcome to the boards GuyFromSchool! I apologize for my tardiness but I've been busy lately with lots of different things I don't need to bore you and the rest of the board about right now.

Anyways, my name is FireMorgan13, but you can call me Morgan, Dolan, or Vice Admiral Grant. Just don't call me maybe.

Anyways, hope you enjoy your time here. This is my favorite area to be online. Just be wary of the Spar Chamber... You've been warned.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65