Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

intuition vs witch hunter

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2011
I was wondering, whats the difference between intuition and witch hunter? They both say they do a preemptive attack against magic attacks. I havent been able to test it yet because it seems to be bugged in PVP.

Lieutenant
Nov 21, 2010
For what I know, witch hunter cuts weapon power by 50% to target. Intuition doesn't do that.

Lieutenant
Feb 02, 2013
stormy quentin ver... on Sep 17, 2015 wrote:
I was wondering, whats the difference between intuition and witch hunter? They both say they do a preemptive attack against magic attacks. I havent been able to test it yet because it seems to be bugged in PVP.
The reason you do not see it activate.... when you Crow/Cry yourself, see your talents. Most likely, you will have Quick Adjust Instead of intuition. It is a bug that has been addressed, and is being worked on.
-Intuition can only be done with staffy weapons, and is based on weapon power. Witch Hunter can be sued by anyone and is also faster than Intuition 1/2(for some weid reason), however Intuition 3 is faster than witch hunter. Witch Hunter's damage is based off of Spell Power, gives a weapon debuff, however can never see sneak attacks(when WDs get those w/out hide anyway). Go for intuition if you plan on getting tier 3, but otherwise, Witch Hunter(1/2) is better for WDs than Intuition(1/2)

Developer
stormy quentin ver... on Sep 17, 2015 wrote:
Intuition is the MAGIC version of Quick Draw (RANGED) or First Strike (MELEE).