Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What is Your Pirate's Favorite Saying?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2012
I was feeling strikingly inspired, and wanted to know what everyone's pirate's quote/saying/proverb was. James Underwood's would have to be "Shoot for the moon, and if you miss, you'll still hit the stars". Jared Underwood's would be "Patience is a Virtue". So what are your inspirational quotes?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
ElijahWaterVault on Sep 14, 2015 wrote:
I was feeling strikingly inspired, and wanted to know what everyone's pirate's quote/saying/proverb was. James Underwood's would have to be "Shoot for the moon, and if you miss, you'll still hit the stars". Jared Underwood's would be "Patience is a Virtue". So what are your inspirational quotes?
"The pointy end goes into your enemy."

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
How about, "you can't spell pirate without the 'arrrrrrr'"...

Or maybe, "Leave no stone unturned..........just make sure to lift with your legs, watch your toes and beware of spiders!"

Or better yet, a line from a movie that I shall not reference-- one because of shameful pride and 'b' because some of it is not appropriate for all audiences and/or ages, hence the slight changing of the word(s). But this sure seems fitting. "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick tale.....and I'm all out of bubblegum." Yeah, that works for me!

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
1. Keep your friends close and your enemie's closer. ~Quote; Unknown.

No, Old Scratch! Don't attack yet!

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Bring it!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
How about: "Once more into the breach dear friends, once more!"

(Beautifully parodied by Lucky Jack Russell in game, in Marleybone, as "once more onto the beach, dear friends...")

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
I dont remember the exact saying but during Miranda dungeon, El Toro babbled something about justice and it made me laugh, I'd need to redo the dungeon to get the exact saying again :s

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
This be mine, "Ye be deadly, but I fought deadlier"

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Silver Angel on Sep 16, 2015 wrote:
I dont remember the exact saying but during Miranda dungeon, El Toro babbled something about justice and it made me laugh, I'd need to redo the dungeon to get the exact saying again :s
Captain Blood: "El Toro is that you? You look .....different."
El Toro: "If I look bigger it is only because your evil has shriveled you down to nothing! Ha ha, prepare to meet your end."
Perhaps you mean his state meant in Sujimura Village where we rescue the Mayor?
El Toro: "Now, Porcine assassins, you shall learn that Justice also wears a mask! Have at you!"

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
"Fortune with you and yours." Sounds very mystic, if I do say so myself.

It's pirate for: May fortune be your companion.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Here is one quote from the Temple of Fire,

" Crush Them ! "-Evil Doomhorn

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
anecorbie on Sep 16, 2015 wrote:
Captain Blood: "El Toro is that you? You look .....different."
El Toro: "If I look bigger it is only because your evil has shriveled you down to nothing! Ha ha, prepare to meet your end."
Perhaps you mean his state meant in Sujimura Village where we rescue the Mayor?
El Toro: "Now, Porcine assassins, you shall learn that Justice also wears a mask! Have at you!"
Hmm no I dont think so, it was after a prior battle I think... possibly the battle you do to clear out the path for that living guy... argh memory fails me lol.

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
ElijahWaterVault on Sep 14, 2015 wrote:
Show me a man without a dream, and I'll show you a man that's dead.

~Sammy Davis Jr.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Silver Angel on Sep 18, 2015 wrote:
Hmm no I dont think so, it was after a prior battle I think... possibly the battle you do to clear out the path for that living guy... argh memory fails me lol.
Pickman the gambler
"Our virtuous blades drive back the darkness" ?

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
anecorbie on Sep 18, 2015 wrote:
Pickman the gambler
"Our virtuous blades drive back the darkness" ?
Um yeah I think it was something like that :p But I have a feeling it was longer.. ah well no big deal :)

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
Anne Radcliffe on Sep 16, 2015 wrote:
How about: "Once more into the breach dear friends, once more!"

(Beautifully parodied by Lucky Jack Russell in game, in Marleybone, as "once more onto the beach, dear friends...")
He says that on Bounty Island where you search for Gunn's Treasure too

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
I ssssssssssssssssssee you... and now... you ssssssssssssssee me!

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
Oh sorry that wasnt from a pirate, but still funny :P