Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Summer's Winter.

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
So, the end of Summer party sadly did not quite go as planned last Sunday.
SO...
In honour of Summer's Winter, and because the last party wasn't all that fruitful, I say we have yet another go at a Summer's End Party. Of course, as usual, this party is open to everyone who sees this post and feels like attending. I'd like to have the party this coming Saturday, August 22, at say, three o'clock central time zone.

But, I'd also like a bit of feedback on whether or not this time and date is good for a majority of marauders.
Tentatively:

DATE: August 22 , 2015
START TIME: 3:00central. (5:00pacific, 1:00atlantic)
END TIME: uh, like, whenever.
ITINERARY: what ever happens, happens?

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
CdeWinter on Aug 16, 2015 wrote:
So, the end of Summer party sadly did not quite go as planned last Sunday.
SO...
In honour of Summer's Winter, and because the last party wasn't all that fruitful, I say we have yet another go at a Summer's End Party. Of course, as usual, this party is open to everyone who sees this post and feels like attending. I'd like to have the party this coming Saturday, August 22, at say, three o'clock central time zone.

But, I'd also like a bit of feedback on whether or not this time and date is good for a majority of marauders.
Tentatively:

DATE: August 22 , 2015
START TIME: 3:00central. (5:00pacific, 1:00atlantic)
END TIME: uh, like, whenever.
ITINERARY: what ever happens, happens?
Sounds like fun! Ill try to be there for the party. So count this warrior in! And as a treat to the party perhaps I can share some of my insane adventures I've had in the skyway. To bad that the last party didn't turn out well. But hopefully this will be one party to remember!

Fearless Talon Lewis

Golden Leo

Sean Nightingale

The warriors of the spiral

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
What Realm and where are we meeting?

A slight correction: 3:00 pm Central is 1:00 pm Pacific and 4:00 pm Eastern (Atlantic). Are these the times you want to meet?

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Sounds cool, although I might not be able to make it. I am working on setting up a co-op lets play of Wizard101 with FGteev (A video game channel that is really cute so I thought maybe a co-op lets play will be good for both his channel and especially fun for any of our fans. Although he is really new to Wizard101 so I will be tutoring him a bit in the ways of the wizard101 :D ) and so I may be busy during the party time.
That and LBX for 3DS comes out this Friday (although I can double task easier with a 3DS game so I may still be able to make it even if I am busy with LBX)
And if I am not to busy with either I may be hanging out with my crush.

So yeah, if the stars align just right I will be sure to go. (Especially if Chrissy is going, I been meaning to add her but she missed out on my failed party so hopefully she has recovered from her cold.)

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
The Helpful Pirate on Aug 18, 2015 wrote:
What Realm and where are we meeting?

A slight correction: 3:00 pm Central is 1:00 pm Pacific and 4:00 pm Eastern (Atlantic). Are these the times you want to meet?
Okay, so I had the Atlantic and Pacific times reversed, I was tired after a very long week of launching weather balloons and giving weather briefings.

I did mean:
3:00 Central (-6 UTC)
1:00 Pacific (-8 UTC)
5:00 Atlantic (-4 UTC)
(Eastern and Atlantic are not the same time zone, in North America, there are six time zones. These time zones are from west to east; Pacific (-8 UTC), Mountain (-7 UTC), Central (-6 UTC), Eastern (-5 UTC), Atlantic (-4 UTC), and Newfoundland (-4.5 UTC) (crazy Newfies). UTC refers to Greenwich Mean Time, which is the time zone following the Prime Meridian.

The realm will be Vadima, meeting at Avery's Court as usual.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Okay, so for my earlier post about time zones, there's actually seven. I forgot about Alaska (-9 UTC) and Newfoundland is -3.5 UTC, not -4.5 UTC.

But anyways, the party details stand as written.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
This is just a reminder about the party planned for this saturday.
Details:
Time: 3:00 central
Date: Saturday August 22, 2015 A.D.
Place: Avery's Court, Skull Island, The Spiral.
Realm: Vadima.

Again, anyone who cares to attend may attend, anything may happen during, before, or after the party depending upon your personal chronological viewpoint.

But, please, let's just get together to say, Fair Sailings, Summer. (the season, not a person).