Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Thanks

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I want to thank everybody in the spiral for all you have done for me. Also, to anybody that was on my ignore list that is no longer the case as the list is now empty. I wish everybody in the spiral peace and happiness and hope that you will experience all the joy you can here. This I wish for you all with all my heart. I will be at the next place. Hope to see you there.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
DuranteRamses87 on Aug 7, 2015 wrote:
I want to thank everybody in the spiral for all you have done for me. Also, to anybody that was on my ignore list that is no longer the case as the list is now empty. I wish everybody in the spiral peace and happiness and hope that you will experience all the joy you can here. This I wish for you all with all my heart. I will be at the next place. Hope to see you there.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
You are most welcome and thank YOU for making our Message Board Marauders more interesting. We are all here for each other and wherever that "Next place" is, fair sailing.

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
DuranteRamses87 on Aug 7, 2015 wrote:

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
You are welcome my good friend. And thank YOU for everything you've done to make our Message Board all the more interesting!

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65