Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

school powers

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 02, 2014
Ok so i like the powers we got but i love to see some new ones what do you think should be the next power here some i think should be the next power

level 65 or higher
name: Iron foot!
power: you go up to a group of enemy's and then you punch the ground so hard it send them all flying back hitting the ground deals 350 damge and lower 30% of enemy damge

level 65 or higher
name: ghostly howl
power: everybody on the enemy side you control for one round meaning you can move them just like you would your own players you also get a extra time to do so because there more peace on the bored while you control them nobody on you team are able to attack them but you are able to make them attack them self or waste a buff or discard 3 things that's it

level 65 or higher
name: trap master
power: put trap all in front of you in a line all the way to both side of the wall traps deal 1000 damge also if a enemy steps on one it will make the player lose one turn.

level 65 or higher
name: team cheer
Power: give all players 1000 more health for 3 rounds and makes all powers of teammates or crew mates 40% stronger when used

level 65 or higher
name: ninja!
power teleports you to 4 players you select and you stab each one then teleport back to were ever you were standing dose 500 to each enemy and once it done you lose 5% of what ever you dealt to enemy's in health

post whatever powers you want to see next! for your class or the others! lets see what inside your mind we all want to know

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
King Leo 46 on Jul 11, 2015 wrote:
Ok so i like the powers we got but i love to see some new ones what do you think should be the next power here some i think should be the next power

level 65 or higher
power: you go up to a group of enemy's and then you punch the ground so hard it send them all flying back hitting the ground deals 350 damge and lower 30% of enemy damge

level 65 or higher
power: everybody on the enemy side you control for one round meaning you can move them just like you would your own players you also get a extra time to do so because there more peace on the bored while you control them nobody on you team are able to attack them but you are able to make them attack them self or waste a buff or discard 3 things that's it

level 65 or higher
power: put trap all in front of you in a line all the way to both side of the wall traps deal 1000 damge also if a enemy steps on one it will make the player lose one turn.

level 65 or higher
Power: give all players 1000 more health for 3 rounds and makes all powers of teammates or crew mates 40% stronger when used

level 65 or higher
power teleports you to 4 players you select and you stab each one then teleport back to were ever you were standing dose 500 to each enemy and once it done you lose 5% of what ever you dealt to enemy's in health

post whatever powers you want to see next! for your class or the others! lets see what inside your mind we all want to know
Dark Fog:
Hide for everybody on your team for 10 rounds.

Don't worry that's just humor. I couldn't resist. I'll be serious now:

Cannon Ball:
This would be a projectile with a range of 3 spaces. The buccaneer picks up the cannonball and throws it at the enemy shot put style. It would do 350-550 damage depending on how far away they are from the buccaneer.

Barricade Button:
They set a trap that looks like a button. When stepped on, the enemy is surrounded by barricades(each with about 200 health).

For Glory!:
It would increase movement by 3 and damage output by 50% of their base. This would last three rounds.

Dummy:
The swashbuckler would take about a quarter of their current health to create a "dummy" with the amount of health taken from the swashbuckler. The dummy would have half(or a quarter if half seems OP) the stats of the swashbuckler. It would have 1 Backstab and 1 Epic Strike. Upon destruction, it would release a poison that affects everything adjacent to it. This includes your allies so be careful. The poison lasts 3 rounds.The swashbuckler, in the mean time, basically disappears from the battleboard, but can't do anything until the dummy is destroyed.

Vengeance:
Once this power is cast, for the next 2 rounds, if the witchdoctor is taken out, he/she comes back with quarter health with nefarious eyes but green. Their spell power goes up by about a quarter, however any powers they had used before defeat would still not be available to them. They also get a talent called "Wand Smack" where if they block a melee attack, they smack the enemy with their wand. It's basically Stock Assault, but with a wand.

I'd love to hear feedback.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
King Leo 46 on Jul 11, 2015 wrote:

level 65 or higher

level 65 or higher

level 65 or higher

level 65 or higher

level 65 or higher

um... overpowered much?

Ensign
Feb 02, 2013
Fearless Finnagan on Jul 12, 2015 wrote:
um... overpowered much?
I know right thats what i'm saying especially the ghostly howl idea now thats just ...well unfairly overpowered. The ideas are a little bit unjust to be honest at least we need powers thats strong and not widly overpowered lol. Here are my ideas and i believe the next time they increase the level cap would be at level 75 so here's my power suggestion startin at level 67:

Jobu's Swap: Target one enemy on the field and both of you and the enemy swaps health.

Kraken's Revenge: Absorb all damage taken from enemies and gain weapon power from damage absorbed by enemy hits. (Last 3 rounds)

Seeking Missiles: Place seeking missle on any open space. Enemies that move into seeking missile area takes 500 damage. At the end of opponents turn seeking missisle targets one random enemy on the field and target takes 500 damage. (Last 3 rounds)

Owls Torment: All enemies on the field takes 300 damage and allies on your team gain 300 health. Effect last 3 rounds.(This is like the opposite of the regroup power privateer have)

Shadow Strike: Does 1100 damage. Target bleeds 375 for 3 turns. Enemy target weapon power drops to 0 for 3 turn. Also applies shroud for 3 rounds. (This is like assasins strike type of power.)

Those are my ideas and i hope it happens. Sounds good to ya?

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
KingKeeler101 on Jul 13, 2015 wrote:
I know right thats what i'm saying especially the ghostly howl idea now thats just ...well unfairly overpowered. The ideas are a little bit unjust to be honest at least we need powers thats strong and not widly overpowered lol. Here are my ideas and i believe the next time they increase the level cap would be at level 75 so here's my power suggestion startin at level 67:

Jobu's Swap: Target one enemy on the field and both of you and the enemy swaps health.

Kraken's Revenge: Absorb all damage taken from enemies and gain weapon power from damage absorbed by enemy hits. (Last 3 rounds)

Seeking Missiles: Place seeking missle on any open space. Enemies that move into seeking missile area takes 500 damage. At the end of opponents turn seeking missisle targets one random enemy on the field and target takes 500 damage. (Last 3 rounds)

Owls Torment: All enemies on the field takes 300 damage and allies on your team gain 300 health. Effect last 3 rounds.(This is like the opposite of the regroup power privateer have)

Shadow Strike: Does 1100 damage. Target bleeds 375 for 3 turns. Enemy target weapon power drops to 0 for 3 turn. Also applies shroud for 3 rounds. (This is like assasins strike type of power.)

Those are my ideas and i hope it happens. Sounds good to ya?
I mean this constructively, but those seem very OP. Owl's Torment and Seeking Missiles are fine, but the rest:

This would swing the tides of PvP to give the an unfair advantage and make PvE a lot easier. Perhaps make it where you find the average of your health meters and you both have that for your health(whether or not it benefits you). Call it Jobu's Split.
-Ex: You have 1789 health left, and the buccaneer(for sake of example) you're fighting has 2976 health. The spell would make both of your health meters 2387.5 health. It would round up for you and round down for them in cases of a tie like this.
All? I'd easily find a way around it(hide until it wears off), but for people who don't have access to hide, that becomes a pain in the booty to have to deal with in a PvP match. Also, it would make PvE ridiculously easy. There should be some challenge to PvE. Perhaps, it reduces half of all damage, then what you take becomes converted into weapon power.
-Say, 10 damage taken equals 1 weapon power
As a swashbuckler, this is my opinion. OP. The 1100 damage, plus the mandatory 600-700(with spooky 2) damage from DoTs gets really OP. Now, that kind of damage would be ok, but then they can't do much until those three turns are up and they can finally attack again. In that time, I'd have assassin's strike all over them, while they sit there like a... well, sitting duck. Imo, keep the base damage and bleeding, but remove the shroud and weapon power reduction.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

P.S. I mean this purely for construction, I had no intent of being mean or rude, so if I came across that way, I'm sorry.