Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Nefarious Class-Based Amulets

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
In the Tower of Moo Manchu, us players always say the Nefarious Five are by far the toughest battle, as it's extremely fast paced. After we achieve the weapons and maybe an accessory or to after that it pretty much becomes just a floor before Moo. I was thinking maybe have class amulets, where it has something like " Every class except swashbuckler can use" grants gambit of steal. " every class except musketeer" grants hail o torpedoes. etc.
All dropped from each of the nefarious five matching their class. No stats with it as it's op enough already.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Quite Jacques on May 28, 2015 wrote:
In the Tower of Moo Manchu, us players always say the Nefarious Five are by far the toughest battle, as it's extremely fast paced. After we achieve the weapons and maybe an accessory or to after that it pretty much becomes just a floor before Moo. I was thinking maybe have class amulets, where it has something like " Every class except swashbuckler can use" grants gambit of steal. " every class except musketeer" grants hail o torpedoes. etc.
All dropped from each of the nefarious five matching their class. No stats with it as it's op enough already.
I'm sorry, but I must disagree; these are very class specific powers. I don't want to see a buccaneer using Gambit of Steel, or a swashbuckler using Reckless Frenzy. This would unbalance the classes by giving unique class-specific powers to non-class pirates.
The Five drop plenty as it is, adding more loot to the tables will just reduce the drop rates further. There are plenty of powerful amulets already dropped in the Tower.