Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

:D thats a first

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
I have never reached max gold before on wizard101 or pirate101, but as of my first live realm nefarious sixth full run I have gotten max gold on my max swashy. (200 THOUSAND gold!!) So I decided to celebrate and got the smugglers cove house (I love the wishing well, it gave me script!!)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Congratulations on your new home and the wonderful luck that came along with it.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Rachel Dreamsong on May 17, 2015 wrote:
I have never reached max gold before on wizard101 or pirate101, but as of my first live realm nefarious sixth full run I have gotten max gold on my max swashy. (200 THOUSAND gold!!) So I decided to celebrate and got the smugglers cove house (I love the wishing well, it gave me script!!)
welcome to the 200k club

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Rachel Dreamsong on May 17, 2015 wrote:
I bet with the next update they'll increase the gold limit again, and I am hoping they do so! I have gold coming out of my ears right now!