Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Captain's Chat Button

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Why does the Captain's Chat Button set itself to Hide? I prefer to keep it open and have to keep resetting it when I notice that it has set itself to Hide. Maybe this could be an option under the options menu? I find it very useful.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
From what I have seen so far, the Captain's Chat button sets itself to "hide Captain's Chat" when you are boarded during a ship battle. I don't know if the same thing happens when you board a ship, but I would think it would. I am guessing that this is to lower the amount of things you have to look at. I would prefer to have the Captain's Chat on all the time. Maybe when you set The Captain's Chat button to Show the Captain's Chat it could stay set?

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Also, the Captain's Chat Button sets itself to don't show when you fight sky beasties (Sky Snakes, Blood Bats, etc.).