Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Idea for Privateer Abilities

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Intimidate- Lowers enemy weapon power

Break Focus-Lowers enemy spell power

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Lieutenant
Jul 23, 2013
Hi, I too have some ideas

1.) Alliance
-increase health to all team mates (other pirates + companions) by 5% or 300 something for 2 rounds

2.) Guide of Light
-increase damage towards a single enemy by 35% for 1 round

3.) Ambiance
-allows all damage towards a chose team mate to be redirected to the caster. ( if Bonnie Anne is being attacked, all attack damage is transferred to you, the pirate)

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
1 remove repel boarders and give overprotection

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Passive Ability: Commanding Officer.
When people stand within three squares of a privateer (Horizontal, vertical, or diagonally in a square) who has this they gain a small will bonus (like 5%).
Active Ability(requires activation): Promotion.
Gives target (allies only) the Commanding Officer ability for three rounds. Note: I think Privateers should have Commanding Officer without Promotion.

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
zuto4011a on Apr 10, 2015 wrote:
1 remove repel boarders and give overprotection
Overprotection = Overpowered

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Voodoo Cornelius on Apr 10, 2015 wrote:
Overprotection = Overpowered
beat rooke didn't ya?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
zuto4011a on Apr 11, 2015 wrote:
beat rooke didn't ya?
Then why would you want such a wimpy power? It does low damage, and as a Swashie I still got a first strike against him. Of course I would still get a first strike against repel boarders.
He was very easy to beat ( once you got between him and an object or team member/opponent ), so why do you want to replace an effective talent with a lesser one?
If I were you, I would chose Rookeochet.

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
zuto4011a on Apr 11, 2015 wrote:
beat rooke didn't ya?
Ya, but imagine you could combine it with moves like cheap shot and parting shot, not to mention it basically can stop all melee attacks half the time. It unbalances the game in it's current form.

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
coconut pirate on Apr 10, 2015 wrote:
Hi, I too have some ideas

1.) Alliance
-increase health to all team mates (other pirates + companions) by 5% or 300 something for 2 rounds

2.) Guide of Light
-increase damage towards a single enemy by 35% for 1 round

3.) Ambiance
-allows all damage towards a chose team mate to be redirected to the caster. ( if Bonnie Anne is being attacked, all attack damage is transferred to you, the pirate)
Alliance already exists at least in the "add health" form. Its basically the power you get from weapon in the crown shop for privateers.