Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Just barely!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 07, 2013
Ahoy and welcome! Have any of been really close to losing the last battle in a hard dungeon? I just walked out the Ruins with one health (those Stymphalian birds are deadly). Seriously. It was hopeless. I am a musketeer and my good companions were on bed rest thanks to earlier battles.
It was me with El Toro, Gracie Conrad, and Private Mills. I dropped down to 0 health, and the next round Gracie and Private left me. 3 of the 4 birds were already defeated. The remaining one had about 1050 health. El Toro only had 9. I'm not kidding. Best plan in the world: attack the bird.
Part 1: epic attack, took about 580 health out of the bird.
Part 2: Blade Storm took out about 250. Relentless didn't activate.
Part 3: The bird tries to attack, but is stunned into submission by El Toro's First Strike! Win (with El Toro only having 9 health)!
Has anyone else had something like this?

-Perilous Zoe Nightingale level 62

Petty Officer
Aug 30, 2014
Athena Wisdom God on Mar 28, 2015 wrote:
Ahoy and welcome! Have any of been really close to losing the last battle in a hard dungeon? I just walked out the Ruins with one health (those Stymphalian birds are deadly). Seriously. It was hopeless. I am a musketeer and my good companions were on bed rest thanks to earlier battles.
It was me with El Toro, Gracie Conrad, and Private Mills. I dropped down to 0 health, and the next round Gracie and Private left me. 3 of the 4 birds were already defeated. The remaining one had about 1050 health. El Toro only had 9. I'm not kidding. Best plan in the world: attack the bird.
Part 1: epic attack, took about 580 health out of the bird.
Part 2: Blade Storm took out about 250. Relentless didn't activate.
Part 3: The bird tries to attack, but is stunned into submission by El Toro's First Strike! Win (with El Toro only having 9 health)!
Has anyone else had something like this?

-Perilous Zoe Nightingale level 62
Yes! Except my Kobe Yojimbo was at 2 health

Erin the level 64 Buccaneer

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
That was just PURE LUCK.

I remember when I was battling Buster Crab in Black Rock Cave on my musketeer, it was Buster VS Wing Chun, with Wing Chun looking done for.

Then, he did his Super Hit, and we won! I was lucky.

Petty Officer
Feb 29, 2012
I don't want to brag, but I have to answer no because my companions are too good to lose a battle.
Heard your a musketeer?
Chantal, Bonnie, Louis.
The ULTIMATE team.
They beat the Halls of Minos in 30 minutes. 2 companions died. I belayed their bed rest order.
Then went on to destroy the Bird dungeon. None of them died.

Ensign
May 05, 2011
Definitely with that new Moo Manchu Tower. Everything was peachy keen and easy until that last floor; me and all of my companions DIED. Lol, but thankfully someone else who came with me survived long enough to win the battle for the both of us.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
Ya in the past I have had pure luck! You got very lucky sometimes i feel like that my luck on that is a little crazy ...