Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Shadow Warfare Naming Suggestions

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
So W101 has their thing called shadow magic, which is prohibited from being learned by students due to it's extremeness. Of course you learn it anyway since it's prohibited.
Anyways I was thinking Pirate101 could have something similar. I'm just struggling to come up with a name. I was thinking asymmetrical or guerrilla tactics or something to that effect. I was wondering what all of your suggestions are.

Also, should it be just powers, or should it include talents?
Please leave suggestions.
Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
FireMorgan13 on Mar 13, 2015 wrote:
So W101 has their thing called shadow magic, which is prohibited from being learned by students due to it's extremeness. Of course you learn it anyway since it's prohibited.
Anyways I was thinking Pirate101 could have something similar. I'm just struggling to come up with a name. I was thinking asymmetrical or guerrilla tactics or something to that effect. I was wondering what all of your suggestions are.

Also, should it be just powers, or should it include talents?
Please leave suggestions.
Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65
IF we were to have some powers/talents that are beyond the "norm" of pirating classes, I believe it would have to be "re-discovered" in El Dorado. This may even be the great danger that lies hidden in this mysterious island.
But what it could consist of or how we could even learn it, I've no idea....