Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Black Market Gear for Companions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 15, 2011
I was thinking since we have a black market,were we get gear not found in the game, why can,t we get gear for our companions there. I say that because all companions have a base weakness, be it magic, energy or psychical, but black market gear from different worlds in the spiril to upgrade your companions would be cool. Plus you can only get it with scrip

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
path finder on Jan 24, 2015 wrote:
I was thinking since we have a black market,were we get gear not found in the game, why can,t we get gear for our companions there. I say that because all companions have a base weakness, be it magic, energy or psychical, but black market gear from different worlds in the spiril to upgrade your companions would be cool. Plus you can only get it with scrip
It's bad enough that we have to grind for scrip for ourselves, why do you want to spend scrip on our companions? When they level, we're the ones to train them; deciding who gets what talent or epic. No, this would not be a cool idea.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
no gear for companions, I don't like this idea at all

Petty Officer
Dec 26, 2012
Having gear for companions would be too much. We have to farm script for ourselves, so why our companions? We get to decide what talents and epics they should have, so I think gear wouldn't be a good idea.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
path finder on Jan 24, 2015 wrote:
idk its like throwing fire to the wind since their is so many compains its like just making it harder to use them in battle and training maybe you could get some sort of compain training booster thing instead

Ensign
Oct 15, 2012
I don't think this is really a good idea. Companions should not have gear yet alone from the Black Market. What they should have at the Black market are some really good weapons or more doubloons but that's just my opinion.