Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Smugglers arena vs fighting ships

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 31, 2009
I bought my smugglers arena 2 days ago, I enjoyed it the first 3 times and loved the idea for getting script from a dungeon. Today once again I invited a few random people to do the dungeon for the first time, a buccaneer and a privateer. on the 8th battle I asked them what they thought of it and was amazed at his respond " Not worth it, I got 1000 script in 3 hours from fighting ships" I find this absurd, so you are telling me fighting ships for 3 hours can give me 1000 script yet a 2 and a half hour dungeon that costs 7500 crowns and has a 2 hour cool down limit can only give me a maximum of 525 script??? The whole point of smugglers arena should be an easier way to earn script by spending crowns rather than fighting ships, I say you raise the amount of script dropped to at least 900 for going through all the 10 battles, otherwise I feel like I just wasted my money. Brave David Laveer Level 65