Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

*after a crazy adventure*

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Finally back from my journey. I saw lots of strange stuff traveling those mysterious worlds. I saw a tropical region full of mysterious creatures as I stopped this team who wanted to flood their world, Team Aqua I think is what they called themselves. I also played a strange game known as Hearthstone which allowed me to summon warriors, magicians, and various creatures. I also was stuck on a place called earth and had to perform in something called a "drama class". I even took my hand at fishing in Wizard city. Sorry that my ship couldnt communicate as me and my crew were away but now we are back. And after a bit of rest (and ship repairs) I shall be back to the ol' piratin and defending the spiral from the Armada. The lazy pirate is back maties!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Rachel Dreamsong on Dec 28, 2014 wrote:
Finally back from my journey. I saw lots of strange stuff traveling those mysterious worlds. I saw a tropical region full of mysterious creatures as I stopped this team who wanted to flood their world, Team Aqua I think is what they called themselves. I also played a strange game known as Hearthstone which allowed me to summon warriors, magicians, and various creatures. I also was stuck on a place called earth and had to perform in something called a "drama class". I even took my hand at fishing in Wizard city. Sorry that my ship couldnt communicate as me and my crew were away but now we are back. And after a bit of rest (and ship repairs) I shall be back to the ol' piratin and defending the spiral from the Armada. The lazy pirate is back maties!
Welcome back Rachel....and your lazy, piratical ways!

Glad to have you sailing the skyways with us again. It's great to see that you made it back safe and sound from that "place called earth"-- a truly terrifying place at times!

Again welcome back and have fun once again blastin' the Armada into scrap metal. Nice to have you back on the boards.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Good to have ye back mate, this place wouldn't be the same with out ye.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Rachel Dreamsong on Dec 28, 2014 wrote:
Welcome back!