Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A friendly message from The Hoodoo Master

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Ahoy there everyone!

I was asked to relay a message on behalf of our dear friend Felix, The Hoodoo Master. Unfortunately his membership has just Fizzled and he will not be able to conjure up posts here on the boards, until he is able to renew. He kindly wanted me to let all of his friends here know that he will greatly miss posting along side you all, but he hopes to again join in the Message Board merriment as swiftly as possible.

Felix, we surely will miss your wonderful posting and in game Hoodooism. We can't wait for you to rejoin us in the Spiral and here on the boards and will be thinking about ya! I'll stop in and chat with you on Central as often as I log in and will see how things are fairing for you. I know you stated this has been a rough month for you, but I still wish you the happiest of holiday joy and cheer for you and your family!

Note- if any out there are looking for a last minute gift ideas for Felix.....he would like a Deluxe Snake Charming Kit, complete with a Purple King Cobra (Item # 8245HISS382YIKES at Beasts "R" Us), and also a Fizzle Remedy!

Actually if you all could just send him some holiday wishes and let him know you can't wait for his return, that would be the best gift ever!

Thank you and best wishes to all of you and to you Felix!

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Dec 22, 2014 wrote:
Ahoy there everyone!

I was asked to relay a message on behalf of our dear friend Felix, The Hoodoo Master. Unfortunately his membership has just Fizzled and he will not be able to conjure up posts here on the boards, until he is able to renew. He kindly wanted me to let all of his friends here know that he will greatly miss posting along side you all, but he hopes to again join in the Message Board merriment as swiftly as possible.

Felix, we surely will miss your wonderful posting and in game Hoodooism. We can't wait for you to rejoin us in the Spiral and here on the boards and will be thinking about ya! I'll stop in and chat with you on Central as often as I log in and will see how things are fairing for you. I know you stated this has been a rough month for you, but I still wish you the happiest of holiday joy and cheer for you and your family!

Note- if any out there are looking for a last minute gift ideas for Felix.....he would like a Deluxe Snake Charming Kit, complete with a Purple King Cobra (Item # 8245HISS382YIKES at Beasts "R" Us), and also a Fizzle Remedy!

Actually if you all could just send him some holiday wishes and let him know you can't wait for his return, that would be the best gift ever!

I was wondering were he went. Well have a Merry Christmas Felix we await your return

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Dec 22, 2014 wrote:
Ahoy there everyone!

Thanks Valkoor.However,a last minute miracle happened(just as i thought it would)!So,I extend my thanks(again) to Chrissy the Blesser,and of course,to Valkoor the Victorious,who has acted as my arms for the...two days of non membershipness?Boy,it seemed so much longer.

Yes!So,no need for gifts!(unless you want to)

Blessings and giggles on you!

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
The Hoodoo Master on Dec 23, 2014 wrote:
Thanks Valkoor.However,a last minute miracle happened(just as i thought it would)!So,I extend my thanks(again) to Chrissy the Blesser,and of course,to Valkoor the Victorious,who has acted as my arms for the...two days of non membershipness?Boy,it seemed so much longer.

Welcome back

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
The Hoodoo Master on Dec 23, 2014 wrote:

Well, that is fantastic, glad to have you back aboard-- good thing for Chrissy and her miraculous ways...ain't she a peach Glad to be your voice on the boards and help out, even if only for a couple days.

B's and G's to you too and hope your holidays are simply magical and wonderful!

Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
Well sorry to see you go and Happy to have you back You will always have my respect Your post make me shake my head and ruefully grin Also at the first marauder party I attended no one knew me yet but you were the one who spent time with me and made me feel welcome so thank you for that
So keep those post coming

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
dragonmaster1236 on Dec 23, 2014 wrote:
Welcome back
Thank you!

You know,I still have yet to meet you in-game...hope I'll get to do that eventually!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
It be good to have ye back mate, wouldn't be the same without ye.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Captain
Dec 01, 2012
jeffreyskullpants on Dec 24, 2014 wrote:
Well sorry to see you go and Happy to have you back You will always have my respect Your post make me shake my head and ruefully grin Also at the first marauder party I attended no one knew me yet but you were the one who spent time with me and made me feel welcome so thank you for that
So keep those post coming
Thank you!I really appreciate it!My menu-chat-hood doesn't exactly make it easy to talk,so I appreciate the patience and kindness!

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Merry christmas felix! we hope you are able to join us again soon.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Captain
Dec 01, 2012
fearless robert sp... on Dec 25, 2014 wrote:
Merry christmas felix! we hope you are able to join us again soon.
I'm back!As you saw!

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Rachel Dreamsong on Dec 28, 2014 wrote:
Happy holidays Felix!
Thanks Rachel/Tyler!Happy holidays to you too!!!Blessings and giggles on you!