Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Hybrids Kloudnine and Fire Lizard

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 20, 2012
fire lizard: fire toad x iguana

kloudnine: imperial lion x celestia dragon

Community Leader
Smarmy Heather Tiller has found the Kloudnine. It's from Imperial Lion x Celestial Dragon.

Connor Thompson and Maricela found the Fire Lizard. It's from Iguana x Fire Toad.

Two hybrids being found in one night is a Christmas miracle. Good job, Morphers!

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013
Everyones finding hybrids but me... It makes me sad...

Its been my goal to at least discover one hybrid. But, lately its been hard to get people to morph with me...

Ah well, you can't win them all I suppose.

Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
Very nice Good job you two congratz. I know how I'm spending my gold tonight and tomorrow

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Kelsey Fireheart on Dec 20, 2014 wrote:
Smarmy Heather Tiller has found the Kloudnine. It's from Imperial Lion x Celestial Dragon.

Connor Thompson and Maricela found the Fire Lizard. It's from Iguana x Fire Toad.

Two hybrids being found in one night is a Christmas miracle. Good job, Morphers!
The OP already said the combos...?

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Pirates in the Sky on Dec 21, 2014 wrote:
The OP already said the combos...?
Yep sure did! They were more than likely 2 separate, new threads that were started around the same time and the moderators chose to combine them into 1 thread-- as they often do, especially if 2+ new threads with common content are started during the boards down time (in between updates). The OP had the earlier time stamp, so it gets the thread.

And Kelsey's gave proper credit to the players that discovered the 2 new hybrids and it's always nice to give credit when credit is surely due. Can't ever get enough good hybrid news that's for sure....so thank you both, BLAZEPITFIRE and Kelsey for the posting!

And congratulations Smarmy Heather Tiller, Connor Thompson and Maricela for the awesome discoveries!