Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can Blind Mew's absence be a sign if a New World??

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 10, 2009
I've noticed that Blind Mew has been absent for about two months. Can that mean that he is working on the story thread? Maybe the KI team is putting finishing touches on the update that may be set to come very, very soon? I'd like to hear your thoughts.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
DenicetheMenace305 on Dec 14, 2014 wrote:
I've noticed that Blind Mew has been absent for about two months. Can that mean that he is working on the story thread? Maybe the KI team is putting finishing touches on the update that may be set to come very, very soon? I'd like to hear your thoughts.
You know, not every main storyline update has to be a new world all the time, almost like Wizard101's way of progressing through it's main storyline & how they update their main storyline. There has to be return trips to previous worlds in some points or another, & with that comes with new Skyways & lands to explore in previous worlds.

Remember, Valencia is where we're returning to, & to find the Toymaker & finding out how to completely stop Supreme Commander Kane himself is what we've been, & still are, waiting for.

He may open up Story Thread 6 sometime soon (I don't know why we've been waiting so long, but, I'm guessing that once the next major story update goes Live, he may have Story Thread 6 up the moment that does.). We've got plenty of questions he's yet to answer, anyway. Plus, once we get more advancements in the main story, we may find some new plot points in some points to that or another added to the soon to be next main story update find & perhaps send out polish thoughts to him. Just a matter of finding them really well & paying attention to them.

Blind Mew's business with having the main story continuing on, & perhaps polishing up some past plot points we uncover in the main storyline from time to time, is always a good thing, even though there are some who have been itching to continue on.

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
DenicetheMenace305 on Dec 14, 2014 wrote:
That's what I tell myself every night to prevent curling up in a ball and crying myself to sleep.

You remember those Making of Wizard101 videos on Youtube? Have you seen the one where they send the sound designer to Africa to obtain authentic African sounds for Zafaria? I think they sent Blind Mew to Russia to inspire the story for Polaris. Hopefully, he didn't end up in the Gulag.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
At this point, any action could mean an update. With the November TR having just rolled out, though, we may have another month or two to sit and wait before actually hearing of a storyline TR. With that said, I'm sure Blind Mew is indeed very hard at work putting together something magnificent.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Yes. I'm also thinking that the biggest part of the next update will be story. Ratbeard's here; the new features are done.