Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Just wondering why

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
I was sailing through Port Royal and stopped to farm the dungeons there. After a couple of them I went to Fort Elana and was wondering about why the Marlybone soldiers are protecting the Armada prison.

I noticed this as I was looking around. They are fight some Clockworks who are coming up from the beaches.
All their fortifications are aimed out from the fort. You would think that some would be attacking the Armada prison right behind them

Captain we have the Clockworks contained on the beaches
Good job Sargent
Oh no Captain look out behind you BANG!
Wow Sargent where did these guys come from?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
jeffreyskullpants on Sep 19, 2014 wrote:
I was sailing through Port Royal and stopped to farm the dungeons there. After a couple of them I went to Fort Elana and was wondering about why the Marlybone soldiers are protecting the Armada prison.

I noticed this as I was looking around. They are fight some Clockworks who are coming up from the beaches.
All their fortifications are aimed out from the fort. You would think that some would be attacking the Armada prison right behind them

Captain we have the Clockworks contained on the beaches
Good job Sargent
Oh no Captain look out behind you BANG!
Wow Sargent where did these guys come from?
Fort Elena is a Marleybone prison, under attack from Armada forces trying to rescue an Armada officer ( Phule ).