Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Phule?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 27, 2014
Okay, I'm a privateer. When I completed fort elena about a month ago, Phule was in there. Towards the end of the game, can we have a fight with Phule? Since so far, we have fought almost all of the armada boss guys except for Kane and Phule. Can we have like a fight with phule on the way to El Dorado? It doesn't matter but I just think we should fight Phule.

Smart Bradley Hawkins Level 49

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
KingOfCoolRanch on Sep 3, 2014 wrote:
Okay, I'm a privateer. When I completed fort elena about a month ago, Phule was in there. Towards the end of the game, can we have a fight with Phule? Since so far, we have fought almost all of the armada boss guys except for Kane and Phule. Can we have like a fight with phule on the way to El Dorado? It doesn't matter but I just think we should fight Phule.

Smart Bradley Hawkins Level 49
Reminding you that the Kane battle will probably be the last battle of the story arch. We have yet to fight the Lady as well as Phule & Kane.

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
I, personally, fully expect us to have a final battler in Valencia II with both Phule and Bishop.

Petty Officer
Jan 09, 2013
Oh i'm sure we will meet Phule once again, he's like the spy for the Armada. Trust me, they need him for more info, so they will definitely bust him out of Fort Eelena.

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
personally i think that queen the only lady of the inner circle might turn to be a good armada puppet and help us take down Kane. max level witch doctor, Faithful Tatiana Jackson

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
Tactician0 on Sep 5, 2014 wrote:
Oh i'm sure we will meet Phule once again, he's like the spy for the Armada. Trust me, they need him for more info, so they will definitely bust him out of Fort Eelena.
I personally think he is ALREADY out. Remember, when we found him, there were Armada troops on that level as well.

And if the Brass Monkey can get out, surely Phule can.

Petty Officer
Jan 09, 2013
Max DeGroot on Sep 5, 2014 wrote:
I personally think he is ALREADY out. Remember, when we found him, there were Armada troops on that level as well.

And if the Brass Monkey can get out, surely Phule can.
Right but... didn't we kill all of the Armada troops that were in our way???
Otherwise, how would we have made it out of Fort Elena if there was any Armada soldiers left? Lol

Petty Officer
Feb 05, 2013
Well, obviously. Phules basically a clockwork who does kanes dirty work. And he probaly broke out of prison. There were armada troops on that level, remember? And if a pint-sized monkey with some spar locks can escape, i'm pretty sure a clockwork elite could too.