Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

upload our own avatars

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 29, 2012
sorry, i did not know where to place this topic.
i was thinking, i like the new avatar system, but i feel like, i need to express myself.
the files (avatars) can be moderated and accepted, if chosen.
i am free to anyone's opinions, even if you disagree, i am happy.
this might be a bad idea, or a good one, like i said, our choice can be accepted.
thanks!
- Jamal lvl 44

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
jamual heath on Aug 19, 2014 wrote:
sorry, i did not know where to place this topic.
i was thinking, i like the new avatar system, but i feel like, i need to express myself.
the files (avatars) can be moderated and accepted, if chosen.
i am free to anyone's opinions, even if you disagree, i am happy.
this might be a bad idea, or a good one, like i said, our choice can be accepted.
thanks!
- Jamal lvl 44
I agree that it would be fun and very decorative for us to upload our favorite avatars I am guessing here that it would be a storage nightmare for Pirate 101. In order for us to have them on the boards for all to see, KingsIsle will have to store them somewhere and storage comes at a cost and that cost would dip into funds better spent on game management and expansion. As much as I too would love it, I totally understand why it would not work as easily as we might think.