Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

i just wanted to say thanks

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
i wanted to say thank you to all of you for being so nice to me, helping everyone out when they needed it, and being a great and helpful community. you all are very kind and nice and i'm happy to be apart of the message board family. you all have been very good to me and i appreciate that, i have had some good times with all of you and have many of you guys on my friends list. i can only say thank you for all you have done. you guys are some of the best friends i have ever had

-jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The feeling is mutual, Jack! You've given very good advice and funny posts!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
TheDragonspyrePira... on Aug 13, 2014 wrote:
i wanted to say thank you to all of you for being so nice to me, helping everyone out when they needed it, and being a great and helpful community. you all are very kind and nice and i'm happy to be apart of the message board family. you all have been very good to me and i appreciate that, i have had some good times with all of you and have many of you guys on my friends list. i can only say thank you for all you have done. you guys are some of the best friends i have ever had

Jack, you're a great guy and it has been a pleasure getting to know you here on the boards and in the game. And I must say that you are a great friend as well. Many a times you have helped me with my statue collecting and I know that you have helped many others as well. It is absolutely fantastic when so many people and players come together to help each other out.

You also have a terrific sense of humor and our little chats on Central have been both entertaining and quite pleasant. On behalf of all of us here on the boards, thank you for your kind and friendly words. We appreciate it very much and we also appreciate having you as a friend.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Well we be a family here mate, we look out, take care, and encourage one another to be the best any pirate can be mate.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
TheDragonspyrePira... on Aug 13, 2014 wrote:

I have to agree with that one, jack! I am fairly new here and everybody has been so nice and welcoming. Thank Pou all!

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
ChrisTheSwashy on Aug 14, 2014 wrote:
I have to agree with that one, jack! I am fairly new here and everybody has been so nice and welcoming. Thank Pou all!
Oops.. I meant to say you, not pou. Still trying to get used to this new phone

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
It is, in my experience, a very nice community.

-Indigo

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Aww you say the sweetest things.
It is totally a privilege and the pleasure is all mine (ours) as you are also one of these wonderful and nice Marauders. We love helping each other and having a good laugh and you fit right in and make helping you out a joy and you alway are sure to be just as helpful in return. *Chrissy Hugs*