Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Monkey King Dopplegangers

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 09, 2013
Where are the monkey king dopplegangers? I don't want to have to search all over Mooshu to find it like I did Friar Sand. Can someone answer within a day please? Any hints would be appreciated!

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
AwesomenessMaximus on Aug 10, 2014 wrote:
Where are the monkey king dopplegangers? I don't want to have to search all over Mooshu to find it like I did Friar Sand. Can someone answer within a day please? Any hints would be appreciated!
In the cave where Monkey King is held captive in a cage, there is an opening you can go through once you get Monkey King his golden staff.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
They are in the same cave where you rescue Monkey King. It is in a little cave to the right of the cage.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Turn on your quest arrow and it'll lead you straight to them, if there's something wrong with the arrow, you'll find the dopplegangers in a side cave near Monkey King's cage.

Ensign
Mar 09, 2013
No, I mean what dock in Subata, lol. I've already finished my quest and am just farming for Oishi's Great Helm.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
AwesomenessMaximus on Aug 13, 2014 wrote:
No, I mean what dock in Subata, lol. I've already finished my quest and am just farming for Oishi's Great Helm.
Crimson Dock to Temple of the South Wind then the Sacred Mountain.

Ensign
Mar 09, 2013
Yay! When I found Monkey King Dopplegangers again, I got the helm!!!! TY so much everyone.

Ensign
May 19, 2013
Captain
Jan 17, 2012
krystalis44 on Sep 1, 2014 wrote:
what are you even talking about?
Without giving spoilers, the player was looking for a room in Mooshu, which is well into the game. You won't even have to worry about them until you finish with Skull Island, Monquista, Valencia (Part I), and Cool Ranch.