Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Who's your WORST companion?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Lol, there is already a topic on BEST companions, but we are ignoring the working-class of our crews, the ones who toil in the bowels of our warships! Yes, I am talking about our WORST companions! My worst companion is probably the Yule Trogg. Why I bought him, I will never know. Right now, he is on Pet Wrangling missions. Just 2 epics, Turn The Tide 1 and Vengeance Strike 1. So, who are your worst companions? You can put more than one! Have fun!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Thanks to the update FREE resets, I no longer have worst companions, I even like Old Scratch now, of course some battles don't suit a hoodoo man, but at least he's not fizzling all through the fight. I even may release Nurse Quinn from wrangling and see what she's capable of doing! Nope, I no longer have a companion that makes me cringe if they show up in battle.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Tricky Vinny be not one of me favorites.

1# not very strong

2# epics & talents, not much

3# I be not into gangster like pirates

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
warriorscreed on Aug 9, 2014 wrote:
Lol, there is already a topic on BEST companions, but we are ignoring the working-class of our crews, the ones who toil in the bowels of our warships! Yes, I am talking about our WORST companions! My worst companion is probably the Yule Trogg. Why I bought him, I will never know. Right now, he is on Pet Wrangling missions. Just 2 epics, Turn The Tide 1 and Vengeance Strike 1. So, who are your worst companions? You can put more than one! Have fun!
nurse quinn. even though her rain of terror is over as of the spring update, i still wake up in the middle of the night screaming for my level 30 chicken nurse that is at the back of my companion roster to get out of the labyrinth. . . oh the horror . . .

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I don't have a worst companion. I like to set my companion selection to random and use them all. If they are all trained up they are all useful.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
A tie between Nurse Quinn (HORRIBLE accuracy) and the chicken miner guy

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
The Marchioness. She did not help me at all in a battle against stingtails! I tried to use her power that removes bad effects, but either I was not using it right or nothing happened and it was a bug. I got her on keel-hauling for my privateer who is currently in cool ranch.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on Aug 10, 2014 wrote:
The Marchioness. She did not help me at all in a battle against stingtails! I tried to use her power that removes bad effects, but either I was not using it right or nothing happened and it was a bug. I got her on keel-hauling for my privateer who is currently in cool ranch.
It removes magic, from everyone!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I don't think I have a "worst companion" after the update. They are all useful. Aesthetically, I am not particularly fond of the cowboy chickens/Indian buffalo look, but they are just as good at pet wranglin' etc. as everyone else.

-Indigo

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Don't have a worst. Have least favorites, fair enough, but the ones I don't care much for are busy finding me gold or stuff for the pets, so what the heck?

One of these days I may even use my free resets and fix my rookie mistakes on my older pirates.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
Here's 3 to represent my opinion.

3. Bison Scout
I really don't know where I was going with buying this from the crown shop.. Mine has very bad range and accuracy. It's like he would fail a game of darts!

2. Nurse Quinn
Her accuracy and strength stats make me want to play the world's smallest violin. It makes me wake up in the middle of the night and ponder and ponder "What if Nurse Quinn had the same stats as Barnabus? Would that make the world a better place?"

And my worst companion is...

1. Old Scratch & Crab Hermit's Minions (DOUBLE TIE!)

I just had to tie it down here. Old Scratch's minion has bad health, and the Crab Hermit's minion does bad damage. Old Scratch's minion does good damage, and the Crab Hermit's minion has good health. It's very mysterious how these two witchdoctor's minions' stats are opposite. Sadly, I find neither of these two useful.

Mark Laveer, Buccaneer
Boucan do it!

Ensign
Jun 08, 2012
My worst companion is the crazy monkey musketeer person thing. At least Nurse Quinn can heal, the monkey has no epics or moves. Plus, he's just...lame...