Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Best Epic Attack!

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
What is your favorite Epic Attack from a companion or an enemy. My favorite is the iron monkeys in monquista. He attacks you like 20 times in one second!

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
ah, this may be unfair because nausicaa is a card companion, buther super crit mixed with the walk in shadows ability (i main as a swash) is a thing of beauty.

Petty Officer
Feb 05, 2013
My favorite epic attack is Hawkules. It is just plain epic! He throws his club in the air, punches the enemy like 3 times, and then the club falls down on the enemy's head. THAT is epic. So glad I have hawkules as a companion

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
mine is Kobe's (mega i think) when he draws his sword and the look he gives you with the combo of the wreck of the victory's flames in the background oh man if i were him/her i would think i was toast.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
For me.......KAWIL DOOMCLAW. He jumps into the air, blades raised, and then he frontflips and slices you with an AXE tied to his tail. In real life, the enemy would be cut IN HALF! That is awesome to me! His Super Attack though is something out of legend. He embeds his blades into the ground, and then he crouches to the ground, leaps onto the enemy, and tears at them with his claws. Once he jumps off, he pulls the blades out of the ground!

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2011
warriorscreed on Aug 5, 2014 wrote:
For me.......KAWIL DOOMCLAW. He jumps into the air, blades raised, and then he frontflips and slices you with an AXE tied to his tail. In real life, the enemy would be cut IN HALF! That is awesome to me! His Super Attack though is something out of legend. He embeds his blades into the ground, and then he crouches to the ground, leaps onto the enemy, and tears at them with his claws. Once he jumps off, he pulls the blades out of the ground!
Hands down, Cat companion from marleybone and or retired volcano bundle.