Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Every World Has Something

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
I think every world has something to be appreciated in the scenery.

Skull Island: Pretty much everything here, from the sweeping arches of Skull Cave to the neat tutorial.

Monquista: That final cavern with all the Paws arrayed in the Cavern of the Crescent Moon really made me laugh.

Valencia: The machine. Need I say more?

Cool Ranch: That sunset...Although it kind of stinks that you see it that many times.

Mooshu: Ninja pigs, the Stormzilla battle, the amazing Skyway lake scenery...

Marlybone: The war zone skyway is something to level up for.

And finally, Aquila: The white pillars, the awesome drops, even the awesome character design!

So that's my list. Got anything to add?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
AlphaWolf02 on Aug 1, 2014 wrote:
I think every world has something to be appreciated in the scenery.

Skull Island: Pretty much everything here, from the sweeping arches of Skull Cave to the neat tutorial.

Monquista: That final cavern with all the Paws arrayed in the Cavern of the Crescent Moon really made me laugh.

Valencia: The machine. Need I say more?

Cool Ranch: That sunset...Although it kind of stinks that you see it that many times.

Mooshu: Ninja pigs, the Stormzilla battle, the amazing Skyway lake scenery...

Marlybone: The war zone skyway is something to level up for.

And finally, Aquila: The white pillars, the awesome drops, even the awesome character design!

So that's my list. Got anything to add?
*Randomly points to anything in each world* Yup, love that too.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Westminster Skyway is my favorite. I love the music there! But I also want to add that the clouds in Aquila are the only white clouds I've seen in Pirate101. It gives the Skyway a fresh, clean look. I simply love Nova Aquila, and the detail put into all of the worlds is fantastic.

Thank you KI for making such an amazing game.

Lieutenant
May 19, 2013
Ooh!
Skull island- the nice day time feel. Makes you feel at home
Monquista- everything being tiny it makes me feel tall again!!!
Valencia- unicorns!!!
Cool ranch- everything it's my dream come true!
Mooshu- funny names (I'm not a fan of mooshu anymore, sorry just don't like the sky colors)
Marleybone- the beautiful nighttime sky
Aquila- It's set in ancient times, bible times :)
There ya go

Petty Officer
Aug 11, 2013
I absolutely agree AlphaWolf. I've found each world to be wonderful and unique in its own way. Monquista's Spanish similarities were a delight to encounter. I also adored the vibrant sunsets in Cool Ranch. Each area has been constructed with skill and finesse and, as a result, there is no 'bad' world of the spiral (visually, artistically speaking).

~Gibbsie

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
i agree about marlybones war zone, but what about the music? one of my favorites is the Valencia skyway music. i could just sit there all day and listen to it :)

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
The Gibbs on Aug 2, 2014 wrote:
I absolutely agree AlphaWolf. I've found each world to be wonderful and unique in its own way. Monquista's Spanish similarities were a delight to encounter. I also adored the vibrant sunsets in Cool Ranch. Each area has been constructed with skill and finesse and, as a result, there is no 'bad' world of the spiral (visually, artistically speaking).

~Gibbsie
Cool Ranch is way, way, way, way, way too long. Took me six months to beat.

Skull Island- The housing.
Monquista- I really enjoy the whole Church controversy thing.
Valencia- The Armada ships.
Cool Ranch- I got so sick and tired of seeing everything there, that I see no good.
Mooshu- EVERYTHING.