Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Message for the All Great and Powerful Decius

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 12, 2011
Ok, so it has been a while since the last hybrid pet was found, the Emusaur. With basically one being found weekly there for a while we have had nothing new surface.

Have all of the ones currently in the game been found? Or have we all just been morphing up the wrong tree? I know things have slowed down considerably in the tent. Most of the morphing rangers have gone onto other things. So just to give us a glimmer of hope, I am hoping that you can shed some light on this for me and 100's of other lovers of the morphing community

Thank you in advance

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Wicked Savannah on Jul 14, 2014 wrote:
Ok, so it has been a while since the last hybrid pet was found, the Emusaur. With basically one being found weekly there for a while we have had nothing new surface.

Have all of the ones currently in the game been found? Or have we all just been morphing up the wrong tree? I know things have slowed down considerably in the tent. Most of the morphing rangers have gone onto other things. So just to give us a glimmer of hope, I am hoping that you can shed some light on this for me and 100's of other lovers of the morphing community

Thank you in advance
LOL "Morphing up the wrong tree", "Morphing Rangers". Such delightful references and well received giggles. Thank you. I love how you think.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
I have a theory that perhaps the mechanical owl and stormtiger shark may make a hybrid (Because we seem to get hybrid lucky with shark pets)

Petty Officer
Jun 12, 2011
Rachel Dreamsong on Jul 17, 2014 wrote:
I have a theory that perhaps the mechanical owl and stormtiger shark may make a hybrid (Because we seem to get hybrid lucky with shark pets)
Those two pets are both Crown pets. In the past we have had to hatch a Crown pet with a Common, or dropped pet. Do you think we should be trying our luck with Crown +Crown or Common +Common? at this point I guess anything is worth a shot