Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Funny Companion Sounds

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 30, 2010
I was playing Pirate101 earlier today, and I noticed that I heard a weird sound when I gave my companion, Froggo Villa an order. I was completely suprised and I looked behind me. So have any of you pirates heard a weird sound that your companion has made?

Administrator
Great topic! It's nice to know that this latest update gave new sounds to many companions and pets that were lacking.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
dragondelvel on Jul 5, 2014 wrote:
I was playing Pirate101 earlier today, and I noticed that I heard a weird sound when I gave my companion, Froggo Villa an order. I was completely suprised and I looked behind me. So have any of you pirates heard a weird sound that your companion has made?
Welcome to the boards dragondelvel!

What a great thread and there are sooooo many funny, weird and interesting sounds that our fine crewmembers make. I absolutely love the "perfect pelican" sound that Peter Quint makes during his Critical Hits- especially, I think maybe the Mega where it sounds as if Ratbeard is gnawing on his tail feathers or maybe he is trying to painfully start the theme song to SpongeBob Squarepants.

And for some reason I always get a chuckle out of S.M. Arson (Dead Mike) when you give him an order. His "Whaaaaat?" and "Aaalriiight" gets me every time. He always sounds as if you are bothering him and interrupting something terribly important.......as if he has something better, or less dead, to be doing!

There's so much great and hilarious companion dialogue and sounds in this game. I enjoy all of it!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Yep, same here! I have a few really cool, new companions sounds now! I am still exploring them all, considering I have 92 companions. It will take me a while lol!