Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What Would Make A Good, First 2-Person Mount?

AuthorMessage
Bosun
May 06, 2009
If it's one thing I've been waiting to happen in Pirate101 (other than summer updates and the miracle of a second Hoard Pack) is a 2-Person Mount. These are pretty common in Wizard101, but in Pirate101, whoo, when Pigs fly. But you know, I find it troubling to think of what would be a cool 2-person mount in this game. I often think of a mini-ship the size of the statue in Avery's Court, but land-ships seem weird to me. Honestly, I'm stumped.

So I'd like to ask, what do you think would make a good 2-Person Mount? Hmm...a Boar? A Bear? An oversized Macaw? A strange mechanical contraption from Valencia? Or maybe... a One-Eyed, One Horned, Flying, Purple Pirate Eater...on Guitar?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Cunning Finnigan S... on Jun 28, 2014 wrote:
If it's one thing I've been waiting to happen in Pirate101 (other than summer updates and the miracle of a second Hoard Pack) is a 2-Person Mount. These are pretty common in Wizard101, but in Pirate101, whoo, when Pigs fly. But you know, I find it troubling to think of what would be a cool 2-person mount in this game. I often think of a mini-ship the size of the statue in Avery's Court, but land-ships seem weird to me. Honestly, I'm stumped.

So I'd like to ask, what do you think would make a good 2-Person Mount? Hmm...a Boar? A Bear? An oversized Macaw? A strange mechanical contraption from Valencia? Or maybe... a One-Eyed, One Horned, Flying, Purple Pirate Eater...on Guitar?
Why not use what already exists (example the Gryphon) and give us the lovely Whale? That suits a pirate's world perfectly and is a nod to our Jonah Town.

Petty Officer
Dec 05, 2009
Cunning Finnigan S... on Jun 28, 2014 wrote:

I have an idea, instead of a ship how about a little pirate rowboat or dinghy that we can fly around in that might be fun. we can row around in it and the passenger can help us row or just enjoy the ride. Or it could have a Sail with our flag on it and we could both enjoy the ride.

One idea for the idle animation could be the rowboat tipping and characters bracing to try to balance it out.
Another idea is the boat springing a leak and the characters hurrying to fix it or bail it out.

Perhaps i put to much thought into this. now i want this mount to exist please KI.

Bosun
May 06, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jun 29, 2014 wrote:
Why not use what already exists (example the Gryphon) and give us the lovely Whale? That suits a pirate's world perfectly and is a nod to our Jonah Town.
Oh, a Whale mount would be perfect! I could see it now. Tons of whales just floating around, taking Pirates to and fro. I hope KI considers this for Pirate101.

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
Mr.Buttersauce!The Giant Crab you fight underwater.
Or maybe a Manticore?
Or a Minotaur?
Possibly a Giant Chicken with a top hat?(That looks like the chickens in the Juju spells)

A Scrimshaw Drake?
Maybe a um, Giant Spider? Like the ones in Dusty Arroyo Cave?
Or... it could be a Jack-a-lope. The possibilities are almost endless.

Jacob

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
I believe there is a two person Chariot that comes in one of the Packs.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
A Marleybonean bicycle built for two

Ensign
Feb 02, 2013
Ensign
Dec 23, 2013
I think a mini ship mount would be cool, you flying on like a ship even though you are not in the skyways, it would be good for a two person mount, I mean a ship would have to carry more then one person right?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
A whale shark would be absolutely perfect for this game.