Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Tempest of Torpedoes: Knockforward

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 26, 2011
We'll I'm a high lvl musketeer, and use my tempest of torpedoes every battle,and love the "knock back" the bombs give. However, recently this has been happening a lot. I place the bombs in front of me, an enemy comes up, and the bomb moves the closer to me. There were clearly spaces behind this ophidian and the bomb just knocked him up a space! It happens quite a lot now, and I am not sure if this is intended, and the knock back is in a completely random direction, or just a bug. If it is as intended, I would assume they would change"knock back" to something different. My main question here, is this a bug or the actual power doing its job?

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
However, this can prove useful. If you're lucky, that enemy will hit ALL of the bombs you just set by getting knocked around! Their health will be below HALF! And, if they're knocked around, they don't move anymore until the next turn! Once you get used to it, believe me, you'll want to use Tempest of Torpedoes at the start of every round!

Petty Officer
Jul 26, 2011
Yea it's still my favorite power, just confuses me