Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Crashing after morphing

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
I have been experiencing this bug a lot after morphing with someone. Whenever I receive an egg. I always get stuck in the loading screen. This gets really annoying because I have to exit and log in again. Please fix this bug because I really don't want to have to log out and in after morphing every single time.

Ensign
Feb 14, 2010
o yes, same with me, but after I press the escape key it loads...but I end up in complete utter blackness! and it says my friend I morphed with is offline, but I can still use menu chat, but he doesn't get my message. I can't open my journal or do anything, so I am forced to log out to char selection screen and log back in. Please fix this, KI!

Administrator
Sorry for the inconvenience, Pirates! It looks to be a tricky bug, but we'll be taking a closer look at this problem to see if we can correct it.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*