Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Crown Shop home return or exchange

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 17, 2013
Hello again! I have the Privateer's home and it is very awesome with the bell, fountain , and secret planning room. But recently they have added previews. Well, I was looking at them and I really want another one but I can no longer buy crowns and I spent the rest on a Monquistan Crossbow monkey.So I was hoping that they could exchange housing.If you could,Thanks.Also maybe we could sell homes in the bazarr.Thanks for listening, .
Loyal Gaspar Radcliffe
Level 29 musketeer
Lt. Commander

Lieutenant
May 29, 2009
One of the great things about the houses in P101 is that they can ALL be bought with gold! Plus you can own up to 3 houses on each pirate (more if you buy additional housing elixirs).

It would have been VERY expensive for me if I were to have bought every house for each pirate class with Crowns LOL

It says you are level 29 which means you should be in the middle towards the end of Cool Ranch. There are LOTS of great bosses to farm if you are in need of gold. The easiest (and shortest) would probably be Tyson and he drops plenty of cool stuff that you can sell for a good amount of gold.

So farm till your wallets burstin' then buy you that second "vacation" home for your Musketeer :)

~SM~

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Musketeerman123 on Jun 8, 2014 wrote:
Hello again! I have the Privateer's home and it is very awesome with the bell, fountain , and secret planning room. But recently they have added previews. Well, I was looking at them and I really want another one but I can no longer buy crowns and I spent the rest on a Monquistan Crossbow monkey.So I was hoping that they could exchange housing.If you could,Thanks.Also maybe we could sell homes in the bazarr.Thanks for listening, .
Loyal Gaspar Radcliffe
Level 29 musketeer
Lt. Commander
Did you know you can buy houses for gold? 100 thousand gold will purchase a house in the crown shop. At your level this may take some time, and you really should use the gold for other things. However, at the higher levels you will be making enough gold to save up for a house ( this is what all my characters have done)

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
I'm pretty sure that the ability to buy a house with gold is limited to members who pay an annual or monthly fee to play, just as the teleporters can only be bought with gold by members. Crown players have to pay crowns.

Petty Officer
Jun 17, 2013
SorceressMiklai on Jun 9, 2014 wrote:
One of the great things about the houses in P101 is that they can ALL be bought with gold! Plus you can own up to 3 houses on each pirate (more if you buy additional housing elixirs).

It would have been VERY expensive for me if I were to have bought every house for each pirate class with Crowns LOL

It says you are level 29 which means you should be in the middle towards the end of Cool Ranch. There are LOTS of great bosses to farm if you are in need of gold. The easiest (and shortest) would probably be Tyson and he drops plenty of cool stuff that you can sell for a good amount of gold.

So farm till your wallets burstin' then buy you that second "vacation" home for your Musketeer :)

~SM~
I have two things to say.
First,I am a level 33 in port regal so I can't fight Tyson

Second,I have more important things to spend it on

But thanks

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Max DeGroot on Jun 10, 2014 wrote:
I'm pretty sure that the ability to buy a house with gold is limited to members who pay an annual or monthly fee to play, just as the teleporters can only be bought with gold by members. Crown players have to pay crowns.
Nope, anyone can. Just click on the gold tab when looking at the house and the gold price will show.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
It's not limited to members paying monthly or yearly. I'm a free - to - play and had no problems buying a house for gold.

Lieutenant
May 29, 2009
Nope not true.

I have several Crowns only accounts and all my pirates buy houses and whatever they can with gold so I can use my Crowns to purchase areas.

If you open the Crown Shop and click on the Housing tab at the top you will see all the houses and teleporters. On the bottom right under the preview pane there are two tabs. One has a picture of a Crowns symbol and the other has a Gold Coin symbol. You only need to toggle between the two to see the prices (and whether something is even available for gold).

If you click on the Haunted Grotto (Witchdoctor house) it will show you what your Crowns balance is and the price of 10,000 Crowns to purchase. However, if you click that Gold symbol you will now see your gold balance and that the price to purchase is 100,000 gold.

For the most part (unless exceptions are made) only Houses and Housing Furniture have the option to be purchased with gold.

This is true whether you are a subscriber or a Crowns player.

~SM~