Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate101 Crashing?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 24, 2012
Pirate101 keeps crashing on my mac. I'm not sure if this is a bug or not? It keeps going to a white screen with an option saying Would you like to report this bug to Kingsisle? And it crashes. It happens after I play for a few hours. Anyone else having problems?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Aurora Nightingale on Jun 6, 2014 wrote:
Pirate101 keeps crashing on my mac. I'm not sure if this is a bug or not? It keeps going to a white screen with an option saying Would you like to report this bug to Kingsisle? And it crashes. It happens after I play for a few hours. Anyone else having problems?
Hi Aurora, welcome to the message boards. As I am not a Mac user I can't be of help with your question, just wanted to welcome you. I am sure though that someone will be able to point you in the right direction.

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
Aurora Nightingale on Jun 6, 2014 wrote:
If you haven't already, contact KI support (via a ticket or email). They will be able to assist you on possible reasons why this is occurring. It doesn't sound like a bug (given the crashing symptom), but more like a technical issue. Certain settings or specs on your computer may not be at the optimal setting for Pirate101.

I've had this happen a couple of times with my PC laptop, due to overheating and/or resource memory.

Ensign
Jun 24, 2012
Oran from Urz on Jun 7, 2014 wrote:
If you haven't already, contact KI support (via a ticket or email). They will be able to assist you on possible reasons why this is occurring. It doesn't sound like a bug (given the crashing symptom), but more like a technical issue. Certain settings or specs on your computer may not be at the optimal setting for Pirate101.

I've had this happen a couple of times with my PC laptop, due to overheating and/or resource memory.
Okay thanks! That makes sense. It might be better now. I haven't been able to play for the last couple days. Busy schedule