Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Kudos to Sarah Steele and her team

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I have been enjoying the new updates since Test Realm and I am beyond impressed with all the sound changes. I love the new bomb effects and Old Scratch's casting sounds are EPIC Um.............I mean SUPER. It seems that every time I am in a fight I hear something else that is so cool. The casting sounds for everyone are amazing. Just walking around my house has me jumping at new and fabulous sounds that just make it oh so enjoyable. I now hear birds where I didn't before and other delightful sounds that make everything sound so real. You guys have really raised the bar in making me truly feel immersed in the spiral in so many wonderful ways. WAY beyond well done. My ears continue to do the happy dance.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on May 21, 2014 wrote:
I have been enjoying the new updates since Test Realm and I am beyond impressed with all the sound changes. I love the new bomb effects and Old Scratch's casting sounds are EPIC Um.............I mean SUPER. It seems that every time I am in a fight I hear something else that is so cool. The casting sounds for everyone are amazing. Just walking around my house has me jumping at new and fabulous sounds that just make it oh so enjoyable. I now hear birds where I didn't before and other delightful sounds that make everything sound so real. You guys have really raised the bar in making me truly feel immersed in the spiral in so many wonderful ways. WAY beyond well done. My ears continue to do the happy dance.
I am right there with you Chrissy, as I too enjoy the new changes to the in game audio. The battle sounds and new additions to some of the companions are pretty amazing. And like you said, so many new sounds are to be found around every corner of the Spiral. Once I get the wee ones to bed, I turn the speakers up as loud as I can without disturbing anyone and just take it all in.

Very impressive and very well done indeed!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I'm sure that wherever Sarah Steele is, she's very happy with our thanks and enthusiastic about the amazing sound upgrades done. Keep up the amazing work!