Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

piratey outfits

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 10, 2014
I was wondering if we could more pirate outfits I like the ones you gave us first but can we some a little better that is somewhat like the swashbuckler kinds but some that is more pirate for the musketeers and the privateers. the buccaneers witchdocters and swashbucklers are ok. but some better for the musketeers and privateers. can they somewhat like ol fish eye and the commodore.

For the musketeer can it be somewhat like with coat and cape on the back like ol fish eye.
The privateer can it like the commodore's gear somewhat like it.

I meant to type it in the shipyard.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
cooler140014 on May 19, 2014 wrote:
I was wondering if we could more pirate outfits I like the ones you gave us first but can we some a little better that is somewhat like the swashbuckler kinds but some that is more pirate for the musketeers and the privateers. the buccaneers witchdocters and swashbucklers are ok. but some better for the musketeers and privateers. can they somewhat like ol fish eye and the commodore.

For the musketeer can it be somewhat like with coat and cape on the back like ol fish eye.
The privateer can it like the commodore's gear somewhat like it.

I meant to type it in the shipyard.
Welcome to the message boards Cooler. I am sure that the Art department is always hard at work designing great stuff for us. We pirates gotta look stylish after all. We all wish for the same thing and I am sure they know it. You are gonna "Fit" right in here.

Bosun
Apr 19, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on May 19, 2014 wrote:
Welcome to the message boards Cooler. I am sure that the Art department is always hard at work designing great stuff for us. We pirates gotta look stylish after all. We all wish for the same thing and I am sure they know it. You are gonna "Fit" right in here.
I love the piratey style of the expanded 'free to play' areas. The Floating Dutchman was great. That quest and dungeon has such a great look and feel to it...I was blown away. After I completed the dungeon I just wandered around with my pirate looking at it. Fantastic. I am also a big fan of the 'pirate' look and the more the better. Dashing Rogues gear and Rooke's outfit are still my all time favorite outfits along with the outfit from the Admirals Bundle. The recent weapons additions to the crown shop were outstanding. Not only for their stats but their look. The Swivel Gun and the Boarding Blades are mucho cool.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I have been pleased to see the growing variety of "piratey" outfits the last few months. I would much rather my pirates dressed like pirates than cowboys or samurai.

I expect adding new outfits takes a fair amount of time from the animators, but I really appreciate the effort.

-Indigo