Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Companion card idea's (or just companion ideas

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 17, 2011
So I sat there thinking: There needs to be a really good buccaneer card because the admiral bundle is more for privateers and the cutthroat bundle is good for but not buccaneers because they have those powers.( This is in my opinion) So me and Brownbeard thought of Phonus Megalo (meaning kill big, but since Latin words are turned around, it'll mean big kill.)

Type of creature: Undead Condor
Weapons: Two huge glowing scimitars
Class: Buccaneer/Swashbuckler
How to get: The Hoplite Bundle

Tell me what you think about him!

Ruthless Cole Nightgale lv65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
One eyed Fox on May 4, 2014 wrote:
So I sat there thinking: There needs to be a really good buccaneer card because the admiral bundle is more for privateers and the cutthroat bundle is good for but not buccaneers because they have those powers.( This is in my opinion) So me and Brownbeard thought of Phonus Megalo (meaning kill big, but since Latin words are turned around, it'll mean big kill.)

Type of creature: Undead Condor
Weapons: Two huge glowing scimitars
Class: Buccaneer/Swashbuckler
How to get: The Hoplite Bundle

Tell me what you think about him!

Ruthless Cole Nightgale lv65
Sounds deadly.

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2013
not bad, not bad, but you have to be more specific, bucc. or swash? and include some more stats like starting epics and abilities, besides that, the name sounds really awesome

Ensign
May 17, 2011
I'm thinking that he'll be a buccaneer with high health, high damage, swashy and buccaneer talents and good armor, accuracy and dodge. He'll have powers like vicious charge, back-stab, critical rank 3, and Kraken's Lament. So what do you think?
Ruthless Cole Nightgale lvl65

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2013
One eyed Fox on May 9, 2014 wrote:
I'm thinking that he'll be a buccaneer with high health, high damage, swashy and buccaneer talents and good armor, accuracy and dodge. He'll have powers like vicious charge, back-stab, critical rank 3, and Kraken's Lament. So what do you think?
nice now that is more like it

Lieutenant
Jul 09, 2009
One eyed Fox on May 9, 2014 wrote:
I'm thinking that's way overpowered for a companion at this point in the game.

The companion should be either class or the other, not both. If he's a Buccaneer, he can't have Backstab. If he's a Swashbuckler, he can't have Vicious Charge.

If he's a Buccaneer, I'd like to see him have Base 49 Armor, but 0 Resistance.

Epics: Starts with Hold the Line Rank 1 (goes up to Rank 3)

Flanking Ranks 1-3

Riposte Ranks 1-2

Bladestorm Ranks 1-3

Repel Boarders Ranks 1-3

Second Chance Ranks 1-3

Powers: Super Strike (3rd tier critical)

Overcoat: Block 25% damage against stabby, slashy, or smashy weapons + knockback incoming enemies (twice a round)
Duration: 10 rounds
Range: Self Only.

Heavy Pelt: Block all debuffs.
Duration: 3 rounds
Range: Self Only

Feathered-Dagger: Base 350 physical damage to target + -30% damage.
Duration: Instant + 5 rounds
Range; x1 movement range

An ideal support companion that'll be very helpful in PvP and while questing against enemies with high damage. Since we got the very offensive Nausica and Hoodoo Cornelius in the last two bundles, a defensive one would be nice as well. He would be a staple, but would definitely be a good standard of what you can get by paying extra money. He won't be a pay to win in PvP like Nausica, but he will be good enough to set him apart from other companions and not turn PvP upside down.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
I like it, it sounds interesting, but instead of scimitars how about a huge razor-sharp scythe, ye know like that of a reaper hmmm...

- Deadeye Jack Moragn

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
I'm for anything that adds companions into the game!!! :D