Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

new stuff

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 10, 2010
I keep seeing that there are a few new things coming this spring. What I would like to know is when because, the first day of spring was Mar. 21st yet the test realm is still unavailable for download. If we wait too much longer it will be summer. Anyone else wondering the same thing? Also why can't we download the test realm cause, I don't think it should matter if anything is available at this time or not. Even in Wizard101 you can download the test when nothing is available. Anyone else wondering about the new stuff as well ? Please let us know anything will you Capt. Avery ? And finally anyonefeel free to respond to my post.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
sped76 on Apr 3, 2014 wrote:
I keep seeing that there are a few new things coming this spring. What I would like to know is when because, the first day of spring was Mar. 21st yet the test realm is still unavailable for download. If we wait too much longer it will be summer. Anyone else wondering the same thing? Also why can't we download the test realm cause, I don't think it should matter if anything is available at this time or not. Even in Wizard101 you can download the test when nothing is available. Anyone else wondering about the new stuff as well ? Please let us know anything will you Capt. Avery ? And finally anyonefeel free to respond to my post.
Hi Sped76, welcome to the message boards. Our highly esteemed moderator One-Eyed Jack answered your question about the update time in this thread. The test realm he promised will be up "soon" so hope is high for "sooness" The download question is out of my league.

First Mate
May 01, 2012
One-Eyed Jack has noted that June 21 is the first day of Summer and he says that is the deadline for the Test Realm appearing where we can check it out for bugs and learning the new system. For Pirate101, you have never been able to download the Test Realm until it is ready for testing.