Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What is This? I'm so Curious!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
1of1 Buccaneer on Mar 25, 2014 wrote:
I have new news!
I found out more, there are going to be new class companions! And the pelican everyone was talking about earlier belongs to the buccaneer class. You would get each companion around level 4, as said so in the link below.
Here are the companions
Chantal Livingstone. Musketeers
Fan Flanders. Swashbucklers
Carcarius Grimtooth. Witchdoctors
Peter Quint. Buccaneers
The Marchioness. Privateers

All I know is that The Marchioness is a monquistidor, Peter Quint is a pelican, and Chantal Livingstone is Ol' Fish-eye's daughter (so she's a pelican), Never mind, she's actually a friend of fish-eye's daughter. And Fan Flanders is a frog.

I really hope these companions are for pirates over level 4 as well.

Dead-eye Octavio Devereaux, level 65 Witchdoctor
Fearful Zane Parker, level 65 Buccaneer

see more at this link www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/816/feature/8343/Pirate101-Advanced-Companions-Incoming.html
Actually it says that Chantal Livingstone is a colorful daughter of an old friend of Ol' Fish Eye. Meaning she may not be a pelican, she might even be human O.O

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
Rachel Dreamsong on Mar 27, 2014 wrote:
Actually it says that Chantal Livingstone is a colorful daughter of an old friend of Ol' Fish Eye. Meaning she may not be a pelican, she might even be human O.O
I know, if you look over this again you'll see that I've fixed it

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
One-eyed Jack, I just finished watching the new Pirate101 update video. And first of all, can you say the categories that the pirate said on the video- all over again, he was going way to fast . Second of all, can you please tell me what he meant by the new "Visual effects", (I know what they are, but where/when/how are we going to use them?)

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
come on one eyed jack, you cant just drop a bomb like that, spill the beans!

Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2012
Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
1Of1Musketeer on Mar 21, 2014 wrote:
I have recently found a docky thingy in this movable picture, www.pirate101.com/free_game/spring_preview2014. I'm so curious to as what it is. It literately just became view-able to all of the adventurous pirates. I'm curious to what it is. According to the Pirate101 log in, it's coming out tomorrow!
I think it is the way to get to Bestia? It's either a quick dock that says go to Bestia or maybe ship pvp? Idk the Bestia dock looks like it so

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
DOH! this is freaking epic! what day are the updates coming out????????