Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ideas for classes

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 02, 2009
I was thinking for swashbuckler and musketeer have a animation for run and straife. What it does is your start on your main square and instead of standard attack you could run and slash or shoot the enemy that is in front of you then jump back to your square. Like in the movies were they the good guy has a double pistols and shoot the bad guys in motion then head back to his zone. Same thing for swashbuckler their should be called fog. Were they dissapper with the smoke and hit their enemy that are with range then back to there spot. These moves are cool and will work peace Samuel Walker lvl 65

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
I have an idea for melee users. I have a staffy/smashy weapon, the ones with dragon wings and enemy faces, and have wanted to see it after watching some anime episodes. The power lets you charge towards the target but to his or her left side. After a second, the target does the hurt animation with damage and gets a bleeding debuff. IDK