Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Roleplay... Dang It I Lost Count Once More!

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Hey, guys, nice to see ya. I know, I know, another Roleplay, even though there are plenty, I saw a slow-down in a lot of these and my writing skills are fading a little and I can't let that happen. Central doesn't currently have many active Roleplays now, so.... Without further ado, Roleplay Dang It I Lost Count Once More. Or Roleplay: DIILCOM.

-

A silhouette rested in the sunbeam-dappled tree nest the entrance to Skull Mountain, perched comfortably on a coffee-colored branch. Whoever it was was visibly asleep, her eyes closed and the color of her irises undeterminable. Her hair cascaded down her back, auburn with streaks of bronze, set in a high ponytail by a white cloth band kept secure by several nails thrown through it. The material matched the mud-tinted one her dress was made from, the skirt torn off and only a few shreds of it remaining in the front. She wore khaki shorts and no shoes, with bands like the one in her hair, nails all all, around her right ankle and beneath both of her shoulders. Scars that were stitched up covered her legs, and more of them covered her arms! but the most notable one was the X shaped one on her face.

She was kind of scary looking, really, unhealthily thin and a bit short. She breathed as if it hurt to do so, and seemed to be in a lot of pain. A darkly colored mask rested in her lap, with the same X shaped stitching across the face of it. Her age was difficult to determine, but it could be assumed she was somewhere between twelve and thirteen. She was alone in the morning light, not even a troggy in sight to bother her. She was undisturbed, enjoying her time when she didn't have to endure the several insults- 'why do you have so many scars?', 'stay away, you're scary' or 'why can't you walk? You keep falling!'

She couldn't help being what she was.

She ignored them, most of the time. She didn't need friends, or comfort, and she most certainly didn't want nor need insults or questions. She was VERY sensitive to her appearance. Very.

But minutes later, her eyes opened, revealing startling vermillion irises. She had awoken just then, as if she had heard something in the distance. Ah, yes, that was the basic Skull Market chatter, the sound of combat resonant in the fresh air, and footsteps and training noise. She was used to the sound. She could hear these things, sadly, she could never partake in them.

The first pirate of the morning walked through into Skull Mountain from the long, possibly dangerous rope bridge set across from Avery's Court to the mountainous region. Blonde-haired, blue-eyed and a sassy smirk worn on her face, dressed simply in a black and white set of clothes. Long violet claws were fixed to her hands.

Emma. Easy to tell.

"Mornin', V!" The blonde called up to the figure in the trees, who tensed up.

"...G-good morning...." She whispered. But it was easy to tell- her voice was scary. Rough, scratched and broken, too deep to be considered normal. V blinked, not saying a word more than necessary.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Pretty cool if I do say so myself

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
(I'll jump in! I'm gonna use my privateer as my main character)

A privateer with blonde hair and pale green eyes ran by. She wasn't as experienced as her friends Dreaming Jill Underwood and Sandy Chloe Underwood. She had a sad looking raft, but had Fin's Cutters. She saw V, and got frighten. But she was Fearful Catherine Mainstay, the problem was that everything in Skull Island didnt fear her. She took a breath and walked up to her.
"Ahoy?" she tensed. She waited for an answer.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Highlander Fox of ... on Mar 14, 2014 wrote:
Hey, guys, nice to see ya. I know, I know, another Roleplay, even though there are plenty, I saw a slow-down in a lot of these and my writing skills are fading a little and I can't let that happen. Central doesn't currently have many active Roleplays now, so.... Without further ado, Roleplay Dang It I Lost Count Once More. Or Roleplay: DIILCOM.

-

A silhouette rested in the sunbeam-dappled tree nest the entrance to Skull Mountain, perched comfortably on a coffee-colored branch. Whoever it was was visibly asleep, her eyes closed and the color of her irises undeterminable. Her hair cascaded down her back, auburn with streaks of bronze, set in a high ponytail by a white cloth band kept secure by several nails thrown through it. The material matched the mud-tinted one her dress was made from, the skirt torn off and only a few shreds of it remaining in the front. She wore khaki shorts and no shoes, with bands like the one in her hair, nails all all, around her right ankle and beneath both of her shoulders. Scars that were stitched up covered her legs, and more of them covered her arms! but the most notable one was the X shaped one on her face.

She was kind of scary looking, really, unhealthily thin and a bit short. She breathed as if it hurt to do so, and seemed to be in a lot of pain. A darkly colored mask rested in her lap, with the same X shaped stitching across the face of it. Her age was difficult to determine, but it could be assumed she was somewhere between twelve and thirteen. She was alone in the morning light, not even a troggy in sight to bother her. She was undisturbed, enjoying her time when she didn't have to endure the several insults- 'why do you have so many scars?', 'stay away, you're scary' or 'why can't you walk? You keep falling!'

She ignored them, most of the time. She didn't need friends, or comfort, and she most certainly didn't want nor need insults or questions. She was VERY sensitive to her appearance. Very.

But minutes later, her eyes opened, revealing startling vermillion irises. She had awoken just then, as if she had heard something in the distance. Ah, yes, that was the basic Skull Market chatter, the sound of combat resonant in the fresh air, and footsteps and training noise. She was used to the sound. She could hear these things, sadly, she could never partake in them.

The first pirate of the morning walked through into Skull Mountain from the long, possibly dangerous rope bridge set across from Avery's Court to the mountainous region. Blonde-haired, blue-eyed and a sassy smirk worn on her face, dressed simply in a black and white set of clothes. Long violet claws were fixed to her hands.

Emma. Easy to tell.

"...G-good morning...." She whispered. But it was easy to tell- her voice was scary. Rough, scratched and broken, too deep to be considered normal. V blinked, not saying a word more than necessary.
From the other side of the tree, two people sit talking,
"...and THEN it blows up?" Felix Alcott (13), asks.
"No. Chessboards never explode. So, do you think you can try playing now?" Laura Alcott (21), says.
"Fine."
Felix stops. "I sense a disturbance in the Force..."
"You always 'sense a disturbance in the Force'."
"No, like, people are listening to us. One is in the tree above us and one is on the other side of the tree."
"Felix, let's just play."
Felix quickly checkmates her. "Chess is boring when you know exactly what your opponent is about to do. Now, can-"
His eyes quickly flash several different colors. They settle on red, and he closes his eyes to concentrate for a minute,
He opens them quickly, and punches at the air near the tree. It is uprooted, and slams down on one side, almost on top of Emma. His eyes shift again, and end on blue.
"Oh, no! Sorry, is anyone hurt? What happened?" He asks, moving some of the bigger branches away.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
(Yay! A chance to get on one of Emma's role plays! This is my buccaneer, George Gordon. V is for Vulpine, I assume?)
"Twenty one companions, and I'm still counting. Nausica! Kobe! We're headed to Skull Mountain. I can't stand math."(It's true! He was good at it but there is one thing pirates use numbers for- counting treasure!) "Is that Emma? With Felix Alcott?! I have a feeling Sly was right about him." (If you are confused, look for Roleplay: Arena) "Kobe, give me a boost on to Nausica. I want my entrance to be awesome. Actually, no. I want to be like a ninja!" George Gordon casts the hiding spell, and calmly walks over to the crowd. He jumps up in to the air, and as soon as the spell ends, he smashes down onto the ground. "Why, hello there."

Captain
May 16, 2011
Alright. Love the name, ROLEPLAY: DILCOM! If only it ended in N. That would be an interesting Comicon. Anyways, good to see you back, Emma.
~

A figure looked around carefully from the forest. His blonde hair whistled in the breeze, his golden eyes sparkling. He carried several pistols on him, not a rifle or some other large gun, for he liked to travel lightly. He sneaked around, barely making a noise. Some said he was creepy that he randomly popped up out of nowhere and disappeared into thin air. He felt a breeze, a North Wind, and suddenly sure what he was looking for. He heard voices up ahead. The figure narrowed his eyes. If they would get in his way, he would teach them a lesson without hesitation.

"Talon!" said a quiet voice behind the figure.

Talon whipped around, and then sighed. Here was Liam, a brown short-haired boy with blue eyes, dark with anger.

"Liam...." He said quietly.

"How could you just leave me behind like that? I thought we were a team!" Liam said, whispering loudly.

"Were is right." Talon said, his voice growing louder. "Like it or not, I'm going to find the treasure without you!"

"Very well! I have a challenge! Whoever finds the treasure here wins, and also gets one treasure from his opponent!"

"DEAL!"

Their bickering was now loud enough to be heard throughout Skull Mountain.
~

OOC: So much for sneakin' around.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Kai Alcott on Mar 16, 2014 wrote:
From the other side of the tree, two people sit talking,
"...and THEN it blows up?" Felix Alcott (13), asks.
"No. Chessboards never explode. So, do you think you can try playing now?" Laura Alcott (21), says.
"Fine."
Felix stops. "I sense a disturbance in the Force..."
"You always 'sense a disturbance in the Force'."
"No, like, people are listening to us. One is in the tree above us and one is on the other side of the tree."
"Felix, let's just play."
Felix quickly checkmates her. "Chess is boring when you know exactly what your opponent is about to do. Now, can-"
His eyes quickly flash several different colors. They settle on red, and he closes his eyes to concentrate for a minute,
He opens them quickly, and punches at the air near the tree. It is uprooted, and slams down on one side, almost on top of Emma. His eyes shift again, and end on blue.
"Oh, no! Sorry, is anyone hurt? What happened?" He asks, moving some of the bigger branches away.
In minutes, Felix found himself pinned to the dirt floor, heels on his wrists and Emma stand over him, claws protruding. The violet ridges looked deadly as they were, and her narrowed blue eye gazed down at him. The other was hidden by a dark black half-mask.

"Watch it," she warned. The eighteen-year-old Musketeer didn't look pleased. "I'd recommend you stay out of the way next time... Try something like that again and it'll be your funeral." Emma turned and walked away, over to V, who had fallen. "You okay? Did a stitch pull loose?"

As if afraid of speaking, V just shook her head and very shakily stood up with Emma's aid. She seemed to have almost no spinal support, and she looked like she could fall over at any minute. Emma's claws retracted so not to hurt V in any manner. The eighteen-year-old Musketeer and twelve-year-old buccaneer started off for Skull Island.

"Come on... We better find Cori. You're close with her," Emma murmured, leading the test subject along.

"Fine...." V mumbled again, her voice still as raspy as before. She looked up at the blonde haired girl with the pale malachite eyes, who looked almost afraid of her. "What?" She paused, glaring.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
Highlander Fox of ... on Mar 14, 2014 wrote:

-

Emma. Easy to tell.

For mercenaries, you see things everyday that are new to you. Justin and Leo, just did that, when they saw a silhouette arrive in Avery's Court. The brothers just stared, Leo's jaw open. The older, Justin, walked up to the figure, but was still in shock. "Dear, what happened to you? Who did this heinous deed?" He was mad that someone would rough up a fellow pirate to this caliber. Leo, however, wanted no part in this. "Sorry Justin, this seems like a 'you' problem. I'll be off doing something, far from here, bye!" And he ran off. "Ahh, that boy will be the death of me one day. Care to tell me what happened. I'd be happy to get back at the guy or gal, and uh, I've got some others who can help. You don't owe me anything. I'm Justin, might you tell me yours?"
OOC: Little known fact, Justin has NEVER seen someone so messed up like this. He protect his brother, and he'd probably look like this, since that's what an older brother does. (Not like this, but still).

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Muffled cries escaped the leaves of the tree. "Hermahgerda!" Cried a male voice, and sun-kissed arms emerged from the foliage. The hands patted around until it found the trunk of the palm, then hoisted up a blonde-haired, green-eyed youth.

"Is my hair okay?" He asked, patting his shaggy head. He closed his emerald eyes and raked his fingers through his hair. When he was satisfied, he opened his eyes again and saw a girl in front of him that he recognized. "Oh, hey, Em!" Andrew smiled his pearly whites and leaped off of the trunk of the tree. "They should put a sign up or something," he said, looking comically miffed, "'Warning: falling trees may damage hair.'"

He stood up and dusted himself off, then back away from the tree. A green power swirled around his arms, and he made a motion as if picking an invisible cylindrical shape up, and the tree creaked and groaned off the ground and back into its original position. Andrew winked at Laura when he made a swirling motion with his fingers, which buried the tree back into the ground where it stood by itself. He waltzed up to the Alcotts, grinning, then offered his hand.

"No worries." He said to Felix. "Name's Andrew Tudor, witchdoctor of Darkmoor. Nice ta meet ya."

OOC: For those of you who don't know him, this is Andrew, Lizzy's twin brother. By now they're fifteen years old. He knows Emma from the Waponi War, and I'm sure various other encounters, and he's in the Skull Island area to practice his witchdoctor skills and hopefully have an adventure with fellow pirates. Even though they're twins, Andrew and Lizzy have very different personalities, and Andrew's is quite versatile. Considering that Emma's here, though, he'll probably behave more like she does. Around someone like Kai, though, he'd probably keep his mouth shut more often.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
I like this, good work Highlander.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
A buccaneer walks calmly over to the group, accompanied by Nausica and Kobe Yojimbo. "Hello, one and all. The name's Gordon. George Gordon."

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Justin299oo on Mar 16, 2014 wrote:
For mercenaries, you see things everyday that are new to you. Justin and Leo, just did that, when they saw a silhouette arrive in Avery's Court. The brothers just stared, Leo's jaw open. The older, Justin, walked up to the figure, but was still in shock. "Dear, what happened to you? Who did this heinous deed?" He was mad that someone would rough up a fellow pirate to this caliber. Leo, however, wanted no part in this. "Sorry Justin, this seems like a 'you' problem. I'll be off doing something, far from here, bye!" And he ran off. "Ahh, that boy will be the death of me one day. Care to tell me what happened. I'd be happy to get back at the guy or gal, and uh, I've got some others who can help. You don't owe me anything. I'm Justin, might you tell me yours?"
OOC: Little known fact, Justin has NEVER seen someone so messed up like this. He protect his brother, and he'd probably look like this, since that's what an older brother does. (Not like this, but still).
A wave of scarlet washed across V's (Stands for Valentina) face, being notably embarrassed. "I... Um... M-my name.... It's... Car- I mean, my name is Valentina. Call me V, please..." The former test subject shuffled her feet in a sudden wave of nervousness. "A-are you referring to my.. Appearance?" She murmured. "I know you are... As for who did this to me, I'm not inclined to say." She preferred not to add how she ended up like this, as she knew Rogue and Zero were still hunting her down.

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Highlander Fox of ... on Mar 16, 2014 wrote:
In minutes, Felix found himself pinned to the dirt floor, heels on his wrists and Emma stand over him, claws protruding. The violet ridges looked deadly as they were, and her narrowed blue eye gazed down at him. The other was hidden by a dark black half-mask.

"Watch it," she warned. The eighteen-year-old Musketeer didn't look pleased. "I'd recommend you stay out of the way next time... Try something like that again and it'll be your funeral." Emma turned and walked away, over to V, who had fallen. "You okay? Did a stitch pull loose?"

As if afraid of speaking, V just shook her head and very shakily stood up with Emma's aid. She seemed to have almost no spinal support, and she looked like she could fall over at any minute. Emma's claws retracted so not to hurt V in any manner. The eighteen-year-old Musketeer and twelve-year-old buccaneer started off for Skull Island.

"Come on... We better find Cori. You're close with her," Emma murmured, leading the test subject along.

"Fine...." V mumbled again, her voice still as raspy as before. She looked up at the blonde haired girl with the pale malachite eyes, who looked almost afraid of her. "What?" She paused, glaring.
Catherine glared at Emma, then V again. The pirate was scarred with auburn hair. Catherine was still a little frighten.

"Who are you?" she asked. "I'm Fearful Catherine Mainstay."

Catherine saw a flash of a girl with some Aquilian gear on, she had daggers, and a Mooshu outfit. It was Jill, last time Catherine saw her, she was heading to the Bazaar to buy Swashbuckler only Aquilian gear. Jill walked up to them.

"Ahoy Emma! Who's this.... pirate with... scars?" Jill asked.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Highlander Fox of ... on Mar 16, 2014 wrote:

Laura, who had been staring at Felix, annoyed, kicks Emma off of her younger brother.
"He has a split personality disorder, it isn't his fault!" The twenty-one-year-old Swashbuckler yells. "Also, you wouldn't be fit to walk if my brother had taken you by surprise. Speaking of my younger brothers..."
Laura catches a feather from the air. "Duck."
A dagger comes flying, rushing straight through where Emma's head was a second ago. "Kai, I know you're there. Block the pathway out while I 'talk' to this girl. Felix, block any other ways out."
She pulls two daggers off her belt.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Just Add Bacon on Mar 16, 2014 wrote:
Muffled cries escaped the leaves of the tree. "Hermahgerda!" Cried a male voice, and sun-kissed arms emerged from the foliage. The hands patted around until it found the trunk of the palm, then hoisted up a blonde-haired, green-eyed youth.

"Is my hair okay?" He asked, patting his shaggy head. He closed his emerald eyes and raked his fingers through his hair. When he was satisfied, he opened his eyes again and saw a girl in front of him that he recognized. "Oh, hey, Em!" Andrew smiled his pearly whites and leaped off of the trunk of the tree. "They should put a sign up or something," he said, looking comically miffed, "'Warning: falling trees may damage hair.'"

He stood up and dusted himself off, then back away from the tree. A green power swirled around his arms, and he made a motion as if picking an invisible cylindrical shape up, and the tree creaked and groaned off the ground and back into its original position. Andrew winked at Laura when he made a swirling motion with his fingers, which buried the tree back into the ground where it stood by itself. He waltzed up to the Alcotts, grinning, then offered his hand.

"No worries." He said to Felix. "Name's Andrew Tudor, witchdoctor of Darkmoor. Nice ta meet ya."

OOC: For those of you who don't know him, this is Andrew, Lizzy's twin brother. By now they're fifteen years old. He knows Emma from the Waponi War, and I'm sure various other encounters, and he's in the Skull Island area to practice his witchdoctor skills and hopefully have an adventure with fellow pirates. Even though they're twins, Andrew and Lizzy have very different personalities, and Andrew's is quite versatile. Considering that Emma's here, though, he'll probably behave more like she does. Around someone like Kai, though, he'd probably keep his mouth shut more often.
OOC: 'Keep his mouth shut more often'? 'Someone like Kai'? Why is that?

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Just Add Bacon on Mar 16, 2014 wrote:

OOC: Forgot to add, Andrew might not want to draw attention when Felix's eyes turn red, either.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Kai Alcott on Mar 17, 2014 wrote:
Laura, who had been staring at Felix, annoyed, kicks Emma off of her younger brother.
"He has a split personality disorder, it isn't his fault!" The twenty-one-year-old Swashbuckler yells. "Also, you wouldn't be fit to walk if my brother had taken you by surprise. Speaking of my younger brothers..."
Laura catches a feather from the air. "Duck."
A dagger comes flying, rushing straight through where Emma's head was a second ago. "Kai, I know you're there. Block the pathway out while I 'talk' to this girl. Felix, block any other ways out."
She pulls two daggers off her belt.
OOC: You obviously didn't even read half of my post. Emma already left with V.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Puppylove1021 on Mar 17, 2014 wrote:
Catherine glared at Emma, then V again. The pirate was scarred with auburn hair. Catherine was still a little frighten.

"Who are you?" she asked. "I'm Fearful Catherine Mainstay."

Catherine saw a flash of a girl with some Aquilian gear on, she had daggers, and a Mooshu outfit. It was Jill, last time Catherine saw her, she was heading to the Bazaar to buy Swashbuckler only Aquilian gear. Jill walked up to them.

"Ahoy Emma! Who's this.... pirate with... scars?" Jill asked.
V's already dark blush went even deeper. Her sensitivity was kicking in. "I'll introduce me for me..." She murmured with a sidelong glare at Catherine. "My name is V.... Stands for Valentina. Project Valentina, but I'd honestly prefer V." Or Caroline. But that's not an option anymore. V ruefully mused in her mind. "As for my scars... That's confidential information."

"It's alright. Hiya, Catherine, long time no see." Emma grinned her signature smirk.

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Highlander Fox of ... on Mar 18, 2014 wrote:
V's already dark blush went even deeper. Her sensitivity was kicking in. "I'll introduce me for me..." She murmured with a sidelong glare at Catherine. "My name is V.... Stands for Valentina. Project Valentina, but I'd honestly prefer V." Or Caroline. But that's not an option anymore. V ruefully mused in her mind. "As for my scars... That's confidential information."

"It's alright. Hiya, Catherine, long time no see." Emma grinned her signature smirk.
"I bet something bad happened," Jill added. She walked away to the teleportler to go to wonderful Aquila.

OOC: I love Aquila, but I'm thinking I'll get to level 65 before I complete it.

"Ahoy Emma, ahoy V," Catherine replied. What happened to V? How did she get those scars? she added silently. Catherine walked away. She wasn't as frighten as she was. Brave Wolf Underwood - a buccaneer, and Jill and Chloe's brother.

OOC: In my imagination, Wolf fell off a ship around the time his parents died, and was rescued by bears from Grizzleheim, so he was left to be raised in Grizzleheim, while Jill, Chloe, and their 2 other brothers who don't exist in Pirate101 were raised in Skull Island. I have a crazy imagination.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010

"Um, I'm still here! You people! This is what's wrong with this world! There's no respect for buccaneers! I'm disgusted. None of you acknowledged my existence! I had to leave and come back! I..." (This goes on for a while. When George is mad, he's MAD. He will either attack on sight, or launch into a speech of how disgusted he is with the world's attitude to buccaneers.) "Well, since we've being well acquainted, I've got nothing to do except count companions. So far I have 21. I think. Even visiting my cousin Earthleaf in his wizard world would be more exciting. ..." (Here we go again. If any characters have fallen asleep from boredom, that's ok.) "So, what's this 'Project Valentina' I've been hearing about?"

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012
OOC: Awesome role-play so far, Emma! I can't wait to see how it goes; care if I jump in? I think Rowan will act surprisingly different in this role-play since a member of The Mighty Manticore Crew (Erin) is here, and the sight of V's scars will also make her more compassionate.

Rowan and Erin sat, silently watching the group of pirates and the girl who calls herself Project Valentina or V. A name like that almost sounded like something from the Armada; although the girl looked nothing like any Armada soldier Rowan has ever seen before. In fact, she looked human! Then again, Rowan was a part of the Armada too. Hmm, quite a mystery indeed. "Great, an Armada soldier has finally gotten to the center of Skull Island! Now what? '' Erin whispered with disgust. Rowan casted a side long glance at the witchdoctor, then smiled. '' Now now, don't jump to conclusions. We have no idea what V is, she looks like an ordinary pirate to me. Let's go introduce ourselves! '' The buccaneer said cheerfully as she walked over to V; while she approached, a wave of sympathy washed over Rowan. '' So many scars... the poor thing! ''
She thought but didn't dare say outloud. As Rowan stopped in front of V and Emma with Blaze and Erin by her side, she spoke with a friendly smile on her face. '' Hello all! My name is Rowan and this is my friend Erin. ''

'' Hi there. '' Erin said while making sure her black hood was carefully hiding a part of her face; slightly revealing her hands that were engulfed in shadow. '' Hey Rowan, you can't forget Blaze you know! ''

'' Ah yes," Rowan gestured to the small manticore sitting next to her. " and this is Blaze. " She said swiftly then turned her attention back to the scarred buccaneer. '' Are you alright Miss V? ''

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
OOC: You obviously didn't even read half of my post. Emma already left with V.
OOC: Well, they blocked the way before you could. And Laura is attacking you.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Kai Alcott on Mar 19, 2014 wrote:
OOC: Well, they blocked the way before you could. And Laura is attacking you.
OOC: I'm not going to argue, but I will make my point maturely. I have determined the location of my characters, and their current activities. You have no control over what I do with my characters. Alright? Understood? I'm not going to have any of my characters fight just yet because I always end up with my characters losing and I'm not going to deal with that. Got it? I refuse to acknowledge any posts that contradict what I want to do with MY characters.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
GBalance101 on Mar 19, 2014 wrote:
"Um, I'm still here! You people! This is what's wrong with this world! There's no respect for buccaneers! I'm disgusted. None of you acknowledged my existence! I had to leave and come back! I..." (This goes on for a while. When George is mad, he's MAD. He will either attack on sight, or launch into a speech of how disgusted he is with the world's attitude to buccaneers.) "Well, since we've being well acquainted, I've got nothing to do except count companions. So far I have 21. I think. Even visiting my cousin Earthleaf in his wizard world would be more exciting. ..." (Here we go again. If any characters have fallen asleep from boredom, that's ok.) "So, what's this 'Project Valentina' I've been hearing about?"
"You are an idiot.... I'm a buccaneer myself," V growled lowly, her blood-colored eyes darkening.

"No need to get aggressive, V...." Emma murmured, placing a hand on the younger girl's shoulder.

"Fine... As for that, confidential." V's eyes misted over, just slightly. "Project Valentina is really no one's business except for two people's." I won't even tell them that I failed.

"Good morning, all..." Another girl stood in Avery's Court nearby. Her long violet hair was a mess, tangled and curled, and she wore a white nightgown that appeared to be silken. She was barefoot, and her blue eyes were droopy with fatigue. She broke into a coughing fit, before speaking again. "How are you?"

Emma glanced over. "Hiya, Evangeline. Where's that cat of yours?"

"Right here." A calico cat crawled up from the gate, leaping into Evangeline's arms. "And I have a name."

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Highlander Fox of ... on Mar 20, 2014 wrote:
"You are an idiot.... I'm a buccaneer myself," V growled lowly, her blood-colored eyes darkening.

"No need to get aggressive, V...." Emma murmured, placing a hand on the younger girl's shoulder.

"Fine... As for that, confidential." V's eyes misted over, just slightly. "Project Valentina is really no one's business except for two people's." I won't even tell them that I failed.

"Good morning, all..." Another girl stood in Avery's Court nearby. Her long violet hair was a mess, tangled and curled, and she wore a white nightgown that appeared to be silken. She was barefoot, and her blue eyes were droopy with fatigue. She broke into a coughing fit, before speaking again. "How are you?"

Emma glanced over. "Hiya, Evangeline. Where's that cat of yours?"

"Right here." A calico cat crawled up from the gate, leaping into Evangeline's arms. "And I have a name."
"A cat? Uh oh. Midnight won't like this." (Midnight is my Emerald Budgie.) "But what ever. I've heard laughing mouses. And now a talking cat? Seriously. Too many reruns of that cartoon." (He's referring to Tom & Jerry.) "So, you're name is Evangeline? I gotta ask. Did it hurt? When you fell from heaven and landed in the Spiral?" (He's referring to the fact that 'angel' is in her name.) "And V. Well, how was I supposed to know?!" "Ooh, who's that you're with, bro?'' "Ugh! Go away Sly! It's none of your business." "Ha! You really thought I was Sly! Man, you're the best to play jokes on!" Fearless teleported away. "My little brother." "Uh... Bro? Bro?" a small voice cried out. "Sly! What are you doing here? I thought you were off trying to get to Valencia. For the first time!" "Fearless sees everything. I swear." "Well, now that you're bothering me, why don't you go bother Fearless?" "K." "My other little brother. I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters." "And a complicated friendship with the Alcotts. Don't ask."

-George Gordon, level 37