Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A couple things

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
1 where is the wreck of the victory rolling stone. Did the dungeon but forgot to look for it
2 did anyone notice when you do the courtroom thing after Rooke boochbeard and gandry are there? That is all

-Jack nightgale lvl 64 buccaneer

Ensign
Dec 31, 2012
Hello Sparticus32,

I couldn't help but notice that you haven't gotten an answer yet, I do know the answers to you're questions and I'm here to answer them for you.

Answer one: the wreck of victory is in a vortex, by the south of mb when you enter through the Mooshu way. So when you enter the Mooshu way, turn around and go the other direction you should see it.

Answer two: after you finish rookie aka the wreck of victory you go to the war room not courtroom, and it is in isle of the dogs, barley square, then when you go strait after you go through the gate, then turn left into those big doors, then go up the staircase through the cracked door and that is the war room and I believe after that you get to go to Aquila

~Fearless Isabella Nightingale level 62

Hoped this info helped

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
TheDragonspyrePira... on Mar 2, 2014 wrote:
1 where is the wreck of the victory rolling stone. Did the dungeon but forgot to look for it
2 did anyone notice when you do the courtroom thing after Rooke boochbeard and gandry are there? That is all

-Jack nightgale lvl 64 buccaneer
After you fight Rooke the first time, go up some stairs and look around there. You should find it. And yes I did see Boochbeard and Gandry. They show up every once in a while to check up on that pirate they rescued that they have put all their hopes into.

Lieutenant
Oct 01, 2010
1. After fighting Rooke the first time, there should be a ramp leading to the topmost part of his ship. The Rolling Stone should be around there.

2. Pretty neat.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Thanks for the location I was hoping I wouldn't have to fight Rooke again but oh we'll he gives good drops. Thanks again.

-Jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer