Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Congrats Golden Guardian on earning Bosun rank!!!

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Congratulations faraway friend, for once again rising in the ranks and earning the title of Boatswain- the pre 1868 spelling for the nautical rank. Bosun since then, at least that is what Wiki told me.

You deserve the congrats as so many of your posts are very thought provoking and idea generating. Plus you have a great sense of humor, a fantastically creative mind and are quite the skilled poet as well. So much of what you post is with the intentions of brainstorming to make the future of P101 gameplay better for all of us fellow pirates. For that we thank you and encourage you to keep up the great work.

It has been a pleasure getting to know you a little bit here on the boards (and an even littler bit on central) and I wish you nothing but continued success and happiness in the game and in life.

So again I say CONGRATULATIONS GOLDEN GUARDIAN- for you are now a BOSUN!!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Yes, Congrats Dino, your rank is very much earned as it is apparent that you put much thought and time into your posts and are really trying to make this a better game for all of us. Your input is appreciated and enjoyed and thank you for fighting the good fight with us. Fighting the Armada that is, not anyone at KingsIsle, that's not what I meant. Just an expression. Fighting the good fight to become better pirates. Phew *Looks nervously at plank*

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Congrats are in indeed mate well done.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012
Yes Yes well done I have enjoyed reading some of your comments and imput!

Well played

Captain
Oct 26, 2012
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Feb 19, 2014 wrote:
Congratulations faraway friend, for once again rising in the ranks and earning the title of Boatswain- the pre 1868 spelling for the nautical rank. Bosun since then, at least that is what Wiki told me.

You deserve the congrats as so many of your posts are very thought provoking and idea generating. Plus you have a great sense of humor, a fantastically creative mind and are quite the skilled poet as well. So much of what you post is with the intentions of brainstorming to make the future of P101 gameplay better for all of us fellow pirates. For that we thank you and encourage you to keep up the great work.

It has been a pleasure getting to know you a little bit here on the boards (and an even littler bit on central) and I wish you nothing but continued success and happiness in the game and in life.

So again I say CONGRATULATIONS GOLDEN GUARDIAN- for you are now a BOSUN!!!
Thank you Valkoor! I truly appreciate these boards! Thank you for providing feedback and helping me develop my ideas, and making me think more! Bosun is indeed a very interesting rank, and I look forward to continuing my message board journey. Might I add, congratulations on getting past your 600th post!

Captain
Oct 26, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Feb 19, 2014 wrote:
Yes, Congrats Dino, your rank is very much earned as it is apparent that you put much thought and time into your posts and are really trying to make this a better game for all of us. Your input is appreciated and enjoyed and thank you for fighting the good fight with us. Fighting the Armada that is, not anyone at KingsIsle, that's not what I meant. Just an expression. Fighting the good fight to become better pirates. Phew *Looks nervously at plank*
Thank you Chrissy! It is very nice to hear that my posts are trying to make the game better for us, but I would like to thank many of you for giving feedback and discussing your opinions (especially on that thread in the spar chamber). And yes, we will fight the armada! I may ask Gracie to build a giant magnet soon...

And also thanks to all the message boarders, you are very encouraging and I truly like spending time on these boards!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Golden Guardian on Feb 20, 2014 wrote:
Thank you Valkoor! I truly appreciate these boards! Thank you for providing feedback and helping me develop my ideas, and making me think more! Bosun is indeed a very interesting rank, and I look forward to continuing my message board journey. Might I add, congratulations on getting past your 600th post!
Thank you Dino and again congrats to you. It has been a pleasure sharing the boards with you and hopefully our pirates can work out a time in the future to meet in the game.

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
Congratulations Bosun Guardian!!

Milo was thinking of making toasted cheese in your honor, but the crew decided he should be locked in the hold instead. El Toro suggested takeout from the Cantina, but then we discovered the gold supply had dwindled. An investigation has been started. Ratbeard pulled something from his sea chest, but no one could figure out what it was - so it got chucked overboard (the storm sharks chucked it back on board so Ratbeard put it back in his sea chest - for later). Catbeard refused to give up any of his pickled herring. Stormy Sky polished off the rest of the leftovers.

Anyway, mucho congrats for your splendid achievement!