Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hail to the new pirate overlord Chrissy Th'blesser

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Congrats on reaching your 3000th post and gaining the title Pirate Overlord, this calls for a pirating celebration don't ye all agree let us throw our new Pirate Overlord the best PARRRRTY EVER what do ye all say me hearty's

Ensign
Jun 28, 2013
congrats chrissy th blesser for 3,000 posts you've helped loads of people and maybe even helped them hundreds of times? x gets out yum cake yum pie yum pudding yum juice x you've earned it see ya around the spiral

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Congratulations Chrissy for getting to pirate overlord.
You deserve all that comes at you because you are pirate overlord!
congrats Chrissy for all you have done.hands sandwiches yum and hiking tours in skull island.
Have fun as pirate overlord!congrats Chrissy!
You are a pirate
With a good heart
Outside and inside
Congrats Chrissy\
lets plan a party for you
x gives all gold to the pirate overlord
lets throw you the best party ever
pirate overlord yar!wow your posts are going so fast and great just don't eat the yum cake ratbeard made

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Congrats Chrissy, on being the most talkative pirate on these boards .

Really, you do have a lot of either helpful, kind, or just plain funny posts. I'd say that you are the core of the Message Board Mauraders and are the the main reasons why these boards are so friendly and welcoming.
I also have to say that you are really on of the best pirates to quest with in game, simply because you carry your kind words, actions, and sillyness beyond the boards and into the game.

That said, there are a few things more if you don't mind.

1). If anyone really wants to have a party for Chrissy go ahead. The best way to get one started is simply for one single person to state that they are having a party and post the date, time, time zone, realm, and meeting place for the party. This way everyone will know where and when the party is happening and we will show up if we can. And please pick a date that is roughly a week or so into the future, this gives everybody a chance to see the post and check their schedules to see if they can make it to party.

(Removed as the offending post in question was updated by the poster -One-Eyed Jack)

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Congratulations, Chrissy, on your new Epic rank! And nice rank title by the way One-Eyed Jack- pirate overlord sounds arrrsome. And yes Jack Morgan your are right, a party does seem in order to honor the wonderful, delightful, encouraging Chrissy. She is always there to offer kind words, warm welcomes, intelligent insight, profound points of view and very funny posts and input. What a great positive role model and example she is for all of us here on the boards.

So, let's get this party started- I'ill post a new thread in honor of the moment and the newly appointed Pirate Overlord and hopefully we can come up with a date that works for a lot of pirates. I'm thinking maybe next Friday- to give us time for responses from other posters. But we can see what works out best for everyone else.

Captain
May 13, 2011
lets not forget chrissy has a lot of yars compared to her posts. she is one of 3 pirates i see who yar a lot of posts, plus she always shows respect and gets lots of respect back

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
"Hail to the overlord!"
"Hail to the emperor!"
Kai slaps Felix. "Overlord."
"Right. Hail to the overemperlord!"
"Close enough." The elder one sighs.

Captain
Oct 26, 2012
Wow congrats Chrissy! I wonder what's next... Pirate Legend perhaps? Or Spiral Guardian? Or how about "the blessing".

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
jack morgan933 on Feb 6, 2014 wrote:
Congrats on reaching your 3000th post and gaining the title Pirate Overlord, this calls for a pirating celebration don't ye all agree let us throw our new Pirate Overlord the best PARRRRTY EVER what do ye all say me hearty's
Aww Geeeee, Thank you bundles. It just warms the barnacles of my heart to know that I have had such a wonderful effect on so many. You made me smile big Jack.

Privateer King, That Yum cake and pudding washed down with more wonderful yum sounds delicious. Thank you for such YUMmy treats. And your kind words showing how exponential blessing can get has touched me in the most Yumderful way.

Rebbeca, Your praise is so kind and sweet and I appreciate it totally. I also will heed your warning about the yum cake. I spend 3 days suspiciously 'seasick' after eating some of Ratbeard's goodies so your wisdom will be well heeded. The yummy food sounds wonderful and your Hiking Tours really made me giggle. What a wonderful idea.

My sweet MiLady DeWinter. You got it right, your Chatty Chrissy does indeed love questing with you and we do tend to have a blast. Your kind and encouraging words mean the world to me and I will treasure them always.
I am not sure what is going on about offending posts, apparently something was said that is no longer there and I seem to have missed the whole process so I guess it's quite ok. Hey I am all for any excuse for a party even if I have to endure being the guest of honor. . Guess being a Pirate Overlord has some duties along with all the honor involved and I take on each duty with pride as this message board family of marauders is the best ever and worth any work involved to carry on with the blessings. You calling me one of the best pirates means the world to me as I see you the same way. It is indeed a privilege to quest with the great MiLady DeWinter and all of her aka's

Ah My cherished Professor Valkoor, your words of praise has stretched my grin enough to have my ears complaining they are being crowded out. You have such a gift for encouraging others, myself the grateful recipient of many of your uplifting talks that you have encourage and blessed me so much that I am now stronger and thus continue on with the blessing brigade. Such praise from you is received with grateful tears of joy.
I am sure your party will be one that will live on in the bestest blessing center of my heart.

Thank you all for uplifting me so much. You have made th'Blesser very happy and beyond grateful for being a part of such a wonderful family.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sneaky George Quar... on Feb 7, 2014 wrote:
lets not forget chrissy has a lot of yars compared to her posts. she is one of 3 pirates i see who yar a lot of posts, plus she always shows respect and gets lots of respect back
Well said George. I thank you for your sweet and kind words. You have noticed one of the fundamental laws that I function by: You reap what you sow. I give all the love, respect and giggles and I sure get it back from you guys 100 fold. *Chrissy hugs for all*

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Kai Alcott on Feb 7, 2014 wrote:
"Hail to the overlord!"
"Hail to the emperor!"
Kai slaps Felix. "Overlord."
"Right. Hail to the overemperlord!"
"Close enough." The elder one sighs.
You always make me giggle Kai and for that I thank you. One suggestion though, I always get a mental flinch whenever you slap one of your crew. Now if this is an 'NCIS' slap then I am giggly fine with that. in lieu of that perhaps you could learn one of my most effective tools: "The Look" Parents get this gift through the crash course training of raising a kidlit but if you have not had that training course just study your parent and odds are you will see that "Look" frequently . Just practice that on your crew and trust me, if the 'Look' is done right you can stop them in their tracks.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Golden Guardian on Feb 8, 2014 wrote:
Wow congrats Chrissy! I wonder what's next... Pirate Legend perhaps? Or Spiral Guardian? Or how about "the blessing".
Lol Thank you Dino. Those are indeed good ideas and maybe they will throw them into the hat for whatever comes next. That was indeed a long haul to this rank. I wonder how long the interval will be for the next rank? Your blessings to me have made me smile and for that I thank you.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
As soon as I saw this post, I started singing Handel (from his oratorio Judas Maccabeus):

"See the conquering hero comes/ sound the trumpets, beat the drums.

Sports prepare, the laurel bring/ songs of triumph to thee we sing..."

Then my family made me stop. But it is a very catchy tune, trust me!

Truly, how exciting, Chrissy! And what a clever title KI came up with! What fun!

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe (still singing, in my head...)

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
Chrissy, what can I say that hasn't been said a hundred times before - and better. You are truly amazing, awe-inspiring and an undeserved blessing for all of us. It's a privilege and honor to know you.

Sam & all the Crew

P.S. The crew ate the cake they got for you. Sorry about that.

Ensign
Dec 19, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Feb 8, 2014 wrote:
Aww Geeeee, Thank you bundles. It just warms the barnacles of my heart to know that I have had such a wonderful effect on so many. You made me smile big Jack.

Privateer King, That Yum cake and pudding washed down with more wonderful yum sounds delicious. Thank you for such YUMmy treats. And your kind words showing how exponential blessing can get has touched me in the most Yumderful way.

Rebbeca, Your praise is so kind and sweet and I appreciate it totally. I also will heed your warning about the yum cake. I spend 3 days suspiciously 'seasick' after eating some of Ratbeard's goodies so your wisdom will be well heeded. The yummy food sounds wonderful and your Hiking Tours really made me giggle. What a wonderful idea.

My sweet MiLady DeWinter. You got it right, your Chatty Chrissy does indeed love questing with you and we do tend to have a blast. Your kind and encouraging words mean the world to me and I will treasure them always.
I am not sure what is going on about offending posts, apparently something was said that is no longer there and I seem to have missed the whole process so I guess it's quite ok. Hey I am all for any excuse for a party even if I have to endure being the guest of honor. . Guess being a Pirate Overlord has some duties along with all the honor involved and I take on each duty with pride as this message board family of marauders is the best ever and worth any work involved to carry on with the blessings. You calling me one of the best pirates means the world to me as I see you the same way. It is indeed a privilege to quest with the great MiLady DeWinter and all of her aka's

Ah My cherished Professor Valkoor, your words of praise has stretched my grin enough to have my ears complaining they are being crowded out. You have such a gift for encouraging others, myself the grateful recipient of many of your uplifting talks that you have encourage and blessed me so much that I am now stronger and thus continue on with the blessing brigade. Such praise from you is received with grateful tears of joy.
I am sure your party will be one that will live on in the bestest blessing center of my heart.

Thank you all for uplifting me so much. You have made th'Blesser very happy and beyond grateful for being a part of such a wonderful family.
ahem! in honor of achieving your 3,000th post i eager morgrim rakes is now your honoray guard just tell me your pirates name and and meet me at at certain place ok? Eager Morgrim Rakes out!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
japenese battle ya... on Feb 9, 2014 wrote:
ahem! in honor of achieving your 3,000th post i eager morgrim rakes is now your honoray guard just tell me your pirates name and and meet me at at certain place ok? Eager Morgrim Rakes out!
Why thank you Morgrim. WOW an honor guard? You truly know how to make a pirate feel special. My schedule is pretty open so let me know when you will be on the game and we can meet. I am in Central time zone and I love to meet folks in Avery's court, by the fountain as it is the easiest place to get to from anywhere in the game. I tend to be in Vadima realm unless I head for more crowed realms so I can spot others I can help out.
I know a party is being planned too so perhaps we can meet there too?
Thank you for making me giggle.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sam Underhill on Feb 8, 2014 wrote:
Chrissy, what can I say that hasn't been said a hundred times before - and better. You are truly amazing, awe-inspiring and an undeserved blessing for all of us. It's a privilege and honor to know you.

Sam & all the Crew

P.S. The crew ate the cake they got for you. Sorry about that.
Aww Sam, such words of praise from you just put me into giggle and feel goody overload. You who are so gifted and such an amazing poster to heap such praise towards me is cherished by me higher than El Toro cherishes his dental floss. You really know how to make a lady Pirate Overlord feel good. Please tell your crew that it's quite OK about the cake. Just thinking of what you had to deal with when the sugar rush hit gave me enough giggles to compensate any cake loss. Thank you again from the bottom of my piratey heart.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Anne Radcliffe on Feb 8, 2014 wrote:
As soon as I saw this post, I started singing Handel (from his oratorio Judas Maccabeus):

"See the conquering hero comes/ sound the trumpets, beat the drums.

Sports prepare, the laurel bring/ songs of triumph to thee we sing..."

Then my family made me stop. But it is a very catchy tune, trust me!

Truly, how exciting, Chrissy! And what a clever title KI came up with! What fun!

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe (still singing, in my head...)
Oh Anne, *Clasps hands in pure joy* How wonderful. My Patrick sang in the Santa Monica City Choir so I am well familiar with Handel's works and you are indeed right, it is a very catchy tune. I am beyond honored that you would associate such a masterpiece of music to silly lil' ole me. You make things in here so much fun and exciting and you at the same time teach us so many wonderful things. Hearing such praise from you means more that you could ever know or sing about. My joy bank is full and overflowing and I have you to thank for that. You have managed to make me love my family on here even better and with bigger appreciation when I didn't think it was possible to be more delighted, you went ahead and did it to me again. Thank you beyond measure from the bottom of my joy soaked heart.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
What can I say Chrissy ye have such a way with words, I mean it your kindness, your passion, your grace, your optimism, your encouragement, and of course the leadership of a true Pirate Overlord. ye have always helped and been there for us pirates here in the message board we all love ye for that your words spoke the truth we are indeed a message board family and we be very lucky pirates to have ye in this here family.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Petty Officer
Mar 29, 2012
Congratz Chrissy with your 3,000th post, its amazing

Blaze

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Congrats Chrissy! When everyone figures out a party date, time, and location I would be honored to attend.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2011
I guess I'm late again... Hey! Better late than never!
Congrats Chrissy! You really do make the message boards a wonderful and nicer place to be! (Wait, can it be called a place?) Thank you for all your kind, funny, and wise words on the Message Boards!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
jack morgan933 on Feb 9, 2014 wrote:
What can I say Chrissy ye have such a way with words, I mean it your kindness, your passion, your grace, your optimism, your encouragement, and of course the leadership of a true Pirate Overlord. ye have always helped and been there for us pirates here in the message board we all love ye for that your words spoke the truth we are indeed a message board family and we be very lucky pirates to have ye in this here family.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
Thank you immensely Jack. Such a wonderful volley of precious praise you have blasted my way has showered me with happy and delighted grins that will carry me through many a trial. I am truly honored that you feel so strongly blessed from me just being me. My "How much loved do I feel" meter is not only pegged in the red, it has now taken to spinning from the overload of warm fuzzies I am now feeling.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Blaze Carter on Feb 10, 2014 wrote:
Congratz Chrissy with your 3,000th post, its amazing

Blaze
Thank you kindly Blaze. Yea I am indeed amazed that I can have that much to say. Perhaps my Mom was not exaggerating when she told me she thought she was gonna have a wonderful vacation when I had my tonsils out from my incessant questions. She said it created such a void that she was thrilled when I started talking again.
I really can't blame her, she had to deal with a 3 year old that asked her things like: "What happens to your iris when your pupil expands? Does it fold back or does it slide under?"
Lol, my poor mother.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
DuranteRamses87 on Feb 10, 2014 wrote:
Congrats Chrissy! When everyone figures out a party date, time, and location I would be honored to attend.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
Aww what a sweet thing to say. But 'tis I that will be the honored one when you attend.