Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Party for Valkoor!!

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
He has helped a lot of pirates, and his pirates helping pirates thread is just plain awesome. Someone had to throw a party for him and I couldn't wait any more!
Date: Friday the 24
Realm: Vadmida. ( go to the last page )
Place to gather people: next to Blind Mew.
Time: idk

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
pirate101 lover on Jan 18, 2014 wrote:
He has helped a lot of pirates, and his pirates helping pirates thread is just plain awesome. Someone had to throw a party for him and I couldn't wait any more!
Sounds like a blast and I would LOVE to be in on honoring Valkoor like this. It might be too soon of a notice for many to make arrangements to come. I know that Valkoor has some darling kidlits, two of them being twin babies so having free time to sit at the computer must take some careful scheduling with his Lady Fair to make sure the adorable Valkoorites are appropriately tended to. Who knows, it may just work out perfectly and be a seamless fun. And I truly hope it is. I just wanted you to be open to a possible postpone of the date if some have problems working it out so fast.
*Has Gracie oil the sewing machine she invented to start embroidering banners to honor our beloved Valkoor. * Sends chests of gold to the Bakeries of Highlander Fox to pay for supplies for the anticipated huge orders coming her way. *

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
pirate101 lover on Jan 18, 2014 wrote:
Hi pirate101 lover, I am very sorry that I missed this thread and post- somehow it got lost in the shuffle. I absolutely do appreciate your kind gesture of wanting to honor me with a party. If I had seen this earlier, I would have done everything I could to make it. I humbly thank you for trying to organize a party for me, that is very, very nice of you.

I suggest that maybe we could have a party recognizing everyone on the boards or just in honor of all the Kingsisle employees for providing us with this amazing game and in appreciation for all their hard work.

We could call it the Messageboarders Awareness & Support for Kingsisle's Efforts & Dedication, Ball. That's right- a M.A.S.K.E.D BALL for everyone!! I thought the incredible role players might like this.

Now we just need to decide on a date, time & TZ and realm. I am available most Monday & Friday evenings after 6pm EST and Sunday mornings after 9am EST. We could meet in realm Vadima by Blind Mew in Skull Island, like you suggested- that way it will be easy to teleport to but we can get away from the crowd just a bit.

So, if others are interested just say or type the word!

And thank you again for the super awesome friendly gesture.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 19, 2014 wrote:
Sounds like a blast and I would LOVE to be in on honoring Valkoor like this. It might be too soon of a notice for many to make arrangements to come. I know that Valkoor has some darling kidlits, two of them being twin babies so having free time to sit at the computer must take some careful scheduling with his Lady Fair to make sure the adorable Valkoorites are appropriately tended to. Who knows, it may just work out perfectly and be a seamless fun. And I truly hope it is. I just wanted you to be open to a possible postpone of the date if some have problems working it out so fast.
*Has Gracie oil the sewing machine she invented to start embroidering banners to honor our beloved Valkoor. * Sends chests of gold to the Bakeries of Highlander Fox to pay for supplies for the anticipated huge orders coming her way. *
Thank you Chrissy, love the Valkoorites- I just may start using that term, but I do think some of my family and friends may look at me like I am a bit crazy. Well, they already do that anyways, this will just give them one more reason to. You are so right in saying that organizing and scheduling time can be a bit tricky- who could've imagined baby twins would have this effect.

I missed this thread but I suggest having a party for anyone who could make it just to honor Kingsisle instead. But that by no means suggesting to skimp on the gold and Highlander Fox's exquisite and delectable baked goodies. Gracie can still make the banner too, I would love to see her handy work.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jan 25, 2014 wrote:
Hi pirate101 lover, I am very sorry that I missed this thread and post- somehow it got lost in the shuffle. I absolutely do appreciate your kind gesture of wanting to honor me with a party. If I had seen this earlier, I would have done everything I could to make it. I humbly thank you for trying to organize a party for me, that is very, very nice of you.

I suggest that maybe we could have a party recognizing everyone on the boards or just in honor of all the Kingsisle employees for providing us with this amazing game and in appreciation for all their hard work.

We could call it the Messageboarders Awareness & Support for Kingsisle's Efforts & Dedication, Ball. That's right- a M.A.S.K.E.D BALL for everyone!! I thought the incredible role players might like this.

Now we just need to decide on a date, time & TZ and realm. I am available most Monday & Friday evenings after 6pm EST and Sunday mornings after 9am EST. We could meet in realm Vadima by Blind Mew in Skull Island, like you suggested- that way it will be easy to teleport to but we can get away from the crowd just a bit.

So, if others are interested just say or type the word!

And thank you again for the super awesome friendly gesture.
That is extremely clever. I just love the idea and I sure wish there were masks we could use. It would look a little silly if the ball just had Phules and Prairie outfitters with the bandanas around their faces. Oh wait there is the Ninjaish outfits too. Well I guess with all the color combinations it might work, but having other masks to wear sure would be fun and we could us them for Halloween or other costume events.
Major kudos on that name. Just brilliant.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 26, 2014 wrote:
That is extremely clever. I just love the idea and I sure wish there were masks we could use. It would look a little silly if the ball just had Phules and Prairie outfitters with the bandanas around their faces. Oh wait there is the Ninjaish outfits too. Well I guess with all the color combinations it might work, but having other masks to wear sure would be fun and we could us them for Halloween or other costume events.
Major kudos on that name. Just brilliant.
Yea, I guess actually using in game masks would be hard to do with the limited ones available- although there are also a few helmets that have a mask on them, so I guess you could use them. I guess the name would be more just to fit the them of the party and to give a name to honor the fine people that brought us this amazing game. But any mask you could find from the game, go for it. Maybe patches, shades and other eyewear could be substituted for masks as well.

That's a good gear suggestion for Kingsisle- provide a few more masks for pirates to equip.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Yoho lets get this here Valkoor's party started, I be so there, so see ye there Valkoor.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan