Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Somethings buggin me

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Two Bugs:

1. In Elder Bluff in cool ranch the bison who says "rise spirits of the past." says half of the sentence then restarts and says it again. This happened for all my pirates.
2. In the bison burial ground, when you fight the bison spirit in the top right corner there's a little mound of land that slopes upward. The bison spirit goes to that section of the battle board and then half of his body is in the land.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Duke of Westminste... on Jan 12, 2014 wrote:
Two Bugs:

1. In Elder Bluff in cool ranch the bison who says "rise spirits of the past." says half of the sentence then restarts and says it again. This happened for all my pirates.
2. In the bison burial ground, when you fight the bison spirit in the top right corner there's a little mound of land that slopes upward. The bison spirit goes to that section of the battle board and then half of his body is in the land.
Ohh sounds like a great shot potential for my "Twilight Zone" album.