Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Holy "Yars" Batman- Congrats Chrissy on 3000

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Feb 3, 2014 wrote:
Your questions will be answered by reading this thread by our beloved One-Eyed Jack.
Better get ready for 3000 post thread

Ensign
Jun 28, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 5, 2014 wrote:
My goodness! I hadn't even been paying attention. You guys sure are amazing. Every one of those yars is from one of you reaching out to give the blesser a blessing. To have so many really shows what a wonderful bunch you all really are. I do my best to show my love and blessings to my beloved message board family and I can clearly see that it is returned with joy. Thank you all so much for showing me how quickly my seeded blessings can reap such a harvest of giggles and warm fuzzies that keep ma grinning long after the computer is quiet. * Chrissy hugs to all of you.*
congrats on 3000 yars you've been a help to almost everyone on the message boards (i said almost everyone cause i've not read every post) your on your way to 4000 keep up the good work?!

i've gotten max level from the help of you people (not helping me quest but advise on bosses ect.)

witty logan quick65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
privateerking on Feb 4, 2014 wrote:
congrats on 3000 yars you've been a help to almost everyone on the message boards (i said almost everyone cause i've not read every post) your on your way to 4000 keep up the good work?!

i've gotten max level from the help of you people (not helping me quest but advise on bosses ect.)

witty logan quick65
I am thrilled that we were able to be a help for you. That is what we are here for and it warms the barnacles of my heart that we did our job well.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
maybe we can do a party sometime

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
i have an idea! we can all meet at my house to have a party! anybody have a idea for a date?

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
maybe on a sunday after church

Ensign
Jan 22, 2011
Congrats Chrissy for the 300 yars!
As the kindest heart in the spiral ye deserve them!
*Raises tankard of yum* To many more yars and kindness of Chrissy Th' Blesser!
Glad to see you finally earned your rightful rank!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
fearless robert sp... on Feb 8, 2014 wrote:
maybe on a sunday after church
That would work for me. Specifically what time, where & what realm?

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jan 6, 2014 wrote:
I am sorry Chrissy, for I actually may have to disagree. All of those yars come from you simply being a joy. People respond in a positive way when they are encouraged and when they are treated in a kind and helpful manner. Something you do very well.
While I completely agree with you Chrissy, on the need to use 'yars' wisely, Valkoor is absolutely correct. You earned your accolades well and truly by your kindness and helpfulness. I can't say it any better than Valkoor did: you have been 'being a joy'. That is certainly a high virtue to aspire to.

x Bows politely with respect, and flourish of the plumed hat (of course!)x

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Anne Radcliffe on Feb 8, 2014 wrote:
While I completely agree with you Chrissy, on the need to use 'yars' wisely, Valkoor is absolutely correct. You earned your accolades well and truly by your kindness and helpfulness. I can't say it any better than Valkoor did: you have been 'being a joy'. That is certainly a high virtue to aspire to.

I second you, seconding me. Or would that be thirding me. Or seconding you in addition to myself, once removed. Or maybe that would be quadrupling me since I seconded your seconding of me, thus it would be two times the seconding...or seconding squared. I was never that great in math. I skipped it and went straight to calculus way back in my schooling days. Whatever it happens to be, I agree with you Anne.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Anne Radcliffe on Feb 8, 2014 wrote:

Oh Anne You have just put me into grateful joy overload. Imagine to get that famous bow, just for me? Your words will light my way if I should ever begin to feel low about myself all I need do is just read these posts from my beyond beloved family. I have never felt more loved. *Rushes and gives an unbashful, grateful and love spilling over and out the eyes hug.* *Whispers "Thank you"

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Captain Kenneth on Feb 8, 2014 wrote:
Congrats Chrissy for the 300 yars!
As the kindest heart in the spiral ye deserve them!
*Raises tankard of yum* To many more yars and kindness of Chrissy Th' Blesser!
Glad to see you finally earned your rightful rank!
Wow, The kindest heart in the spiral? *Blushes* You sure do know how to make a blesser feel special. You have touched me deeply as I always do aspire to have a heart that is kind and shows appreciation and wants to show everyone how special they are and what a blessing you all are to me. That title from you has me beaming for pure joy. I know that there are many super kind hearts out here and that I cannot be the best at it but I sure do try for that is how the blessings get spread. You have truly made me feel honored and I am now equipped and armored up with the love and caring of my wonderful Message Board Mauraraders Family and can carry on with the doling out of the blessings & giggles until the next 5 updates for sure.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Wow... if I wasn't just words on a board I would be crying from all the emotional epicness. Lol

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
fearless robert sp... on Feb 14, 2014 wrote:
Wow... if I wasn't just words on a board I would be crying from all the emotional epicness. Lol
HA, You aren't fooling me one bit. I am fully aware that there is a heart behind the force that generates the words from that keyboard and I am proud to know that I can call the owner of that heart a friend.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Feb 14, 2014 wrote:
HA, You aren't fooling me one bit. I am fully aware that there is a heart behind the force that generates the words from that keyboard and I am proud to know that I can call the owner of that heart a friend.
lolz happy new yar chrissy!

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Feb 14, 2014 wrote:
and btw the badge luv ya leader really suits chrissy lol

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
fearless robert sp... on Feb 16, 2014 wrote:
and btw the badge luv ya leader really suits chrissy lol
Aww what a sweet thing to say. Thank you kindly.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Feb 17, 2014 wrote:
Aww what a sweet thing to say. Thank you kindly.
x Passes out yum cake for everyone x